EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie,

We can offer some freezer space also. How ever I will add the caveat that I am not responsible for for any lost , stolen, spoiled or missing ice cream. I have two dogs that love ice cream. Let me know if your interested in the storage we will be there around 6pm Thursday.

It seems I might need to take inventory of everything when it goes out. Just to make sure we get it back.

JWalker

Hey Rally goers (Especially Pa residents) I got off the phone with the campground this morning. They will allow us to bring firewood in to the campground, as long as it is from Pa. So anyone having some you bring, that would be great. Looks like its going to be a little chilly this weekend. I will bring some, but it will probably be only enough for one night. Running out of room. I'm starting to realize that I need a bigger truck or bigger camper to haul all this crap....I mean stuff....I mean supplies.

JWalker

"NEWS FLASH"

Open House / Mary Kay products

Saturday 10-1
Site A09. The Beletti's mansion on wheels

Everyone is welcome to stop by and see Nancy's line of Mary Kay products and see the new Landmark floor plan.

MrsJWalker

Hi everyone.
Just a reminder, the Heartland Gives Back recipient for our rally in is the Pine Grove Food Pantry. Don't forget to bring your donations. Pastor Barry Spatz will be joining us for our pot luck dinner on Saturday night to collect our items. Following is a list of their most needed items.
Cereal
juice
applesauce
ketchup
mustard
spaghetti
sauce
any canned fruit
They are able to obtain some canned vegetables through state and federal subsidies, so those aren't as needed by the food pantry.

I look forward to seeing all of you very soon.

Thank you

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
"NEWS FLASH"

Open House / Mary Kay products

Saturday 10-1
Site A09. The Beletti's mansion on wheels

Everyone is welcome to stop by and see Nancy's line of Mary Kay products and see the new Landmark floor plan.

Darn I'll be at the show working I'll have to hook up with Nancy either before or after to see her line.

mrmagoo

OK... I am sure it is on the Twin Grove site someplace.... but I am not finding it... What is the check-in time? We'd like to leave early Friday AM and get there decent... but I don't want to have to sit around waiting to get in... Anyone care to share the info or point me to it on the website?

Thanks!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
OK... I am sure it is on the Twin Grove site someplace.... but I am not finding it... What is the check-in time? We'd like to leave early Friday AM and get there decent... but I don't want to have to sit around waiting to get in... Anyone care to share the info or point me to it on the website?

Thanks!

3pm is check in

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Give them a call. We did this past Tuesday and were told if our site was open that we could come in earlier. Worth a try.

JWalker

Give them a call. We did this past Tuesday and were told if our site was open that we could come in earlier. Worth a try.

That's the best thing to do. They can look and see if anyone is on your site that day. It might be sitting empty.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations to Ginger, Jamie and Madison for hosting your first rally and doing a great job. We had a wonderful time and look forward to next year!

oldmannj

I was only there for a short time Saturday evening, but I'm sure folks have sore face muscles from all the smiling they were doing !!! Way to go Jamie and Ginger, congratulations on your success this weekend. Congrats to Madison, the junior assistant chapter leader as well. ED.:angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We had a great time at both the rally and the RV show. Congrats to Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a great first rally. Safe travels and we will see you in NJ in a few weeks.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

mrmagoo

Just letting everyone know we made it home with a totally eventless trip! WOOOO WHOOO!

Thanks Jamie and Ginger for everything... Your 1st rally was a great success! Congrats!

PS... my satellite dish doesn't work... did it come with any warranty? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.