EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

We head out in the morning (Monday). Thank you Jamie, Ginger and Madison for your first rally - well done! Sorry I was not able to attend all functions as the Hershey RV Show kept me away from the CG much of the time. Thank you also for coordinating the volunteers for the club table at the show.

Thank you to those who helped us at the show. You made a difference. Hope you had some fun as well.

gschaaf

Thanks Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a great time at the rally. Fran and I can't wait until next year I want a shot at winning one of those satellite antenna. Great job!!! See ya down the road.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes, a great job done by Jamie and Ginger. Picking up the roll as chapter leaders halfway throught the year and making it all work and run smoothly. 3 cheers for Jamie, Ginger and Madison.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to Ginger, Jamie and Madison for hosting your first rally and doing a great job. We had a wonderful time and look forward to next year!

Thanks guys. Such a pleasure to meet you. On the ride home, we were already planning next years event. Might try something outside the box....

JWalker

Just letting everyone know we made it home with a totally eventless trip! WOOOO WHOOO!

Thanks Jamie and Ginger for everything... Your 1st rally was a great success! Congrats!

PS... my satellite dish doesn't work... did it come with any warranty? :cool:

Yes. A one year one Pa rally warranty. You can exchange it for the same model or any model of lesser value, no questions asked.

JWalker

Thanks Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a great time at the rally. Fran and I can't wait until next year I want a shot at winning one of those satellite antenna. Great job!!! See ya down the road.

Great seeing you and Fran again. Hopefully we will catch up to you early next spring. We are scheduled for Cape Cod next June, but I don't think we are going to be able to go that long without a rally. We are wishing the winter to go fast.

JWalker

Anyone interested in a Pa Rally shirt, let me know. We had enough people ask us about getting shirts, that we are getting another run done. I have 6 so far. Let me know soon and we can get them printed and we'll ship them out to you.

oldmannj

Anyone interested in a Pa Rally shirt, let me know. We had enough people ask us about getting shirts, that we are getting another run done. I have 6 so far. Let me know soon and we can get them printed and we'll ship them out to you.
hi Jamie , I'll take 1 2XL and 1 4XL !!!! After all we were there an entire 20 minutes Saturday. ED:angel:

clickers

Hank and Phyllis should get part of the Wilkins commission for our new 3010RE. Bev and I had agreed to resist the temptation to upgrade as we drove to the rally. We fell in love with the 3010 on Friday but walked away. Then we ran into Hank and Phyllis. Hank is a natural leader. I caught his enthisiasm and follow him right back on Saturday. I hope to park next to them at many rallys to come since we own twins. I will just leave the check book at home! Thanks you two. Our trip coming up this fall will be much more comfortable. John (Jake) & Bev

JIM-GERI

Jamie, Ginger, Madison GREAT JOB!!! :) You guys look like pro's, We had fun, food was good most of all company was great. Thanks Again Jim "Cosmo" & Geri :cool:

porthole

Retired
Hey Jim - tanks again for the challenge coins - got a special place for one and a special bro for the other.

BTW - after all that chocolate at the tours on saturday, Pam and Jerry were hoping for a chocolate martini!

JIM-GERI

Hi Duane, Anytime glad you enjoyed them. Somebody should have said something about the Chocolate Martin's would have made them next time. Jim:)

JWalker

Just a note on how great Heartland rally-holics are. Yesterday Ginger received a phone call from the Pine Grove food pantry. They were just speechless on the generosity of this PA rally. A total of 260 items were donated on Saturday, September 14. The brief 15 minute conversation ended with 20 thank you's and a big thank you from the community and the people it will help. Ginger and I are so proud to be associated with such a great group of friends.

From Ginger, Jamie and Madison.
A BIG THANK YOU

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
T
Just a note on how great Heartland rally-holics are. Yesterday Ginger received a phone call from the Pine Grove food pantry. They were just speechless on the generosity of this PA rally. A total of 260 items were donated on Saturday, September 14. The brief 15 minute conversation ended with 20 thank you's and a big thank you from the community and the people it will help. Ginger and I are so proud to be associated with such a great group of friends.

A BIG THANK YOU

That's awesome!! Great job everyone I too am proud to belong to a group of wonderful and caring people

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

A BIG THANK YOU

There was quite a pile of donations! We too are very proud of our association with such giving folks! Heartlanders continue to surpass expectations with their generosity and kindness at every event. Congratulations PA!

oldmannj

Nice pic !!!!! Especially of the super handsome hunk to the far left. Yeah I know I didn't agree with me either!!!

MrsJWalker

Hi everyone. Jamie and I need some help with our memory. He thought I knew, I thought he knew, but neither of us know! Who was the winner of the free membership that Jim Beletti gave away at our pot luck dinner? Would the lucky winner please come forward? Oh yeah, guys, only the real lucky winner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.