EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Called CG this morning and made reservation, We will be on site C-24 coming in friday then on to Goshen.

truknutt

Committed Member
Interesting, we made reservations the other evening and were told that the owner wouldn't assign sites until after they close at the end of October.

dieselsweetheart

Maybe Mike has made so many reservations he is confused. Ya the owner told me he wouldn't assign sites until he had us all in. Maybe Mike talked to someone who didn't know not to assign sites yet....? Ya know one reservation is much like another!!!! Rally on!

truknutt

Committed Member
Engineer's been giving us all this pressure about the "3 phase rally" and how we better hurry up and register; now we find out y'all haven't booked yet?!!! Geesh!!!

dklaw

The First post of this thread has been updated with the sign up information.

Remember, this is the first of a THREE PHASE RALLY. You must attend the first phase in order to be included in the next two phases!

We are not planning (right now anyway) on coming to your PA rally, but do plan on attending the National Rally in Indiana and arriving about Monday morning. Hope we can camp near all you others coming from PA. I wonder if this is possible! We have such a good time with you all.

dieselsweetheart

DK I don't remember who you are...you should add info to your signature...cause I'm sure I should know who you are!! Are you a member of the owner's club? If not, join!
When you make your Goshen reservations tell Jim B you'd like to be in our group of people!!

dieselsweetheart

Ok folks...I just clarified something with the owner because I got caught off guard when making my reservation. In order to keep the 2010 prices he is taking payment for the w/e in full...not just a first night deposit. He failed to mention that to me and I failed to ask...I'm just assuming it would just be a FN deposit but we need to pay up front both nights. That's ok I guess...I was just caught off guard.

OK. I'll have DH put that in the first post too.

We are reserved!!! Now the rest of you get going!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Ok folks...I just clarified something with the owner because I got caught off guard when making my reservation. In order to keep the 2010 prices he is taking payment for the w/e in full...not just a first night deposit. He failed to mention that to me and I failed to ask...I'm just assuming it would just be a FN deposit but we need to pay up front both nights. That's ok I guess...I was just caught off guard.

OK. I'll have DH put that in the first post too.

We are reserved!!! Now the rest of you get going!!!

Whew!! Apparently we paid for the 2 nights, DW is on the ball!! (We'll just keep that to ourselves.)

dklaw

DK I don't remember who you are...you should add info to your signature...cause I'm sure I should know who you are!! Are you a member of the owner's club? If not, join!
When you make your Goshen reservations tell Jim B you'd like to be in our group of people!!

OK, thanks for the info. We are one of the new members (Don & Karen) that joined at the NY rally last August at Turning Stone. I talked to you quite a bit that weekend. Sorry I haven't put enough info in our signature. Will have to change it. Enjoyed that rally so much, and looking forward to the National one in June and the second NY rally in October. Also, do we have to make our reservation thru Jim B on January 1, 2011 for the Goshen rally or call the fairgrounds to do that? Just checking to be sure ahead of time. Thanks for everything.

dieselsweetheart

Oh ya hi Don and Karen! Yes, Jim B will post when you can let him know about Goshen. He plans to open it up first to folks who went last year to re-claim their sites (I haven't a clue what my site # was)...and then he opens it up to members, then to owners who aren't members. So watch for his posting Jan 1 and book through him.

truknutt

Committed Member
Oh ya hi Don and Karen! Yes, Jim B will post when you can let him know about Goshen. He plans to open it up first to folks who went last year to re-claim their sites (I haven't a clue what my site # was)...and then he opens it up to members, then to owners who aren't members. So watch for his posting Jan 1 and book through him.

According to my records, you were in site # 407.

dieselsweetheart

Good grief Dave, were you taking roll call at Goshen? How do you remember what site I was on? Ok, how's this. What site was JB on??? Ha. Betcha don't know that one. Anyway, I want to be right next to you next time. I just love the smell of frying bacon in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.