EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Cheryl, We were in site 424 and Jim was 2 sites down from us. We have been in the same site for the last two years.

truknutt

Committed Member
Good grief Dave, were you taking roll call at Goshen? How do you remember what site I was on? Ok, how's this. What site was JB on??? Ha. Betcha don't know that one. Anyway, I want to be right next to you next time. I just love the smell of frying bacon in the morning!

I'll PM you and then you'll know how I can remember.

Admin note: Follow this link and click on Smart Link in post 1 to download PDF of 2009 rally site assignments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanDargay

DanDargay
This looks like is going to be a great time. We have our BC since 10/31/2009 and have not been able to attend any Heartland Rallys because of other commitments the same weekends. Looking forward to this one. Wondering what the " 3 Phase " means before we reserve.

dieselsweetheart

Ha Dan...I'M wondering what the phase 3 means too!!! Don't hesitate! It will be fun!!! Reserve your PA site today!! (or tomorrow)...(or you can wait till January 14th)...but BOOK!!

:)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ha Dan...I'M wondering what the phase 3 means too!!! Don't hesitate! It will be fun!!! Reserve your PA site today!! (or tomorrow)...(or you can wait till January 14th)...but BOOK!!

:)

I'm guessing Jim H. is referring to being able to go to the PA rally one weekend, then the national rally the next, then ?????? (still trying to figure out the third).

dieselsweetheart

Hey folks we are down to 8 weeks left to book before the sites are turned back in to the public! Haven't heard from many of you previous PA rally folks...time to get a-movin'!
Book now!!! Put it on your to-do list this week!

Jim & Harriet

hi Cheryl,
just so you will know for sure - we will not be able to attend this PA rally. got a family
reunion the following week and so we have to skip Indiana this year too :-(
I know ya'll will have a great time!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'd love to come to the rally. We're planning to show some friends around the Elkhart area in May and if all goes well with our other plans, we'll be free to come to the rally. We'll just zip over for the rally, then travel back to Goshen with your group for the big rally.

I'll make our reservations with the park on Monday.

dieselsweetheart

Recently at a chapter leaders meeting held in Pa, it was decided that in the true spirit of caring about the community in which we rally...we are going to give back to that community from the Heartland family. I have been in touch with Dan, (cableman) who lives in the area of our PA rally for 2011. We are going to be giving back to the local food bank. Also, Dan has been in touch with a pastor of the church that supports the food bank. He will gladly come over to the campground to have a 0900 service for us on Sunday before we leave for Goshen. I think this is a wonderful idea. Stay tuned for more details as I know them.

Thanks!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Very cool my friend! Love every bit of it! We should know next week if this will be doable for us and we'll let you know.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are down to arrive on Thursday the 9th in a pull thru 50 amp site. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So, what is everyone doing between the PA rally and Goshen? Are you going straight there or stopping over in Ohio somewhere? Maybe this is part of the mysterious "Second Phase" I keep hearing about. We are game for anything. The Heartland is put away for the winter and I have a new tow vehicle that I never towed a thing with.:mad: It's going to be a loooong winter.

Thanks
Jamie

dieselsweetheart

The stopover is just going to be at a rest stop....and then phase 2. We are planning to arrive in Goshen on Sunday afternoon....

Status
Not open for further replies.