EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhicks

Merry Christmas Cheryl, Talked to Sarah today and we will be ariving on the 10th and on to Goshen on the 12th. Said that we would be on site B24 but that could be subject to change by Todd.:)

dieselsweetheart

Hi Calvin and Judy! Happy to have you!!! Happy Holidays!! Hope you didn't get too much snow from the latest storm!! Glad you can join us!!!

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hi Put us down-we are coming to the PA rally. I called the CG and left a message. June will be here before we know it.

dieselsweetheart

Bob and Christina! Happy to have you! Because this rally is just ahead of Goshen, we are getting to see a lot of new people...which means "new friends." And I see you have a Grand Canyon...awesome! I love that model! You should hear back from the CG this week.... thanks!!

dieselsweetheart

Just a gentle "shove" to get crankin' if you haven't yet made your PA reservation! We have made YouTube so you KNOW you want to be rally-ing with us! Call today...well, it's night time now...you can call in the morning! But don't hesitate!!! He who hesitates (as we all know) ends up in the horse field! (not that there's anything WRONG with that..hehe)

dieselsweetheart

I have put together the list of attendees for the PA rally. Here is the first draft. Remember, if you haven't called the CG yet, you'd better! What are ya waiting for?

Jim and Cheryl Horst (of course we're gonna be first), PA dieselengineer/dieselsweetheart Big Horn

Dave and Nona Gruner, PA, truknutt Cyclone

Jon and Patty Holbert, PA, jnphobe Big Horn

Jamie, Ginger and Madison Walker, PA, JWalker, North Trail

Ken and Kathy Adams, SD, kakampers, Bighorn

John and Debbie Bylinski, NJ, dbylinski, f250dieseldad, Bighorn (on order!)

Jay and Stella Coffman, TX, jayc, Bighorn

Bob and Christina Seaman, TX, seamo, Landmark

Eric and Dorothy van Opstal, Va, Flying Dutchman, Big Country

Greg and Beth Dean, NY, Freckles, Sundance

Don and Betty McGlynn, NY, mrmagoo, Bighorn

Ann and Mike Walker, MD, mjatwalker, Bighorn

Calvin and Judy Hicks, MD, cjhicks, Landmark

Did I miss anyone? If I left you off the list, let me know!!!

gschaaf

Hi Cheryl we called the cg to make our reservation but they haven't called back yet. We'll keep trying don't count us out. See ya soon

Glenn and Fran
#HOC 1536

gschaaf

Thanks John I'll get it when I get back I'm heading down to VA to go fishing tonight. See ya soon.

Glenn

dieselsweetheart

Glenn not a problem! I had called to give them a new credit card # and they haven't called me back either! They will! I'll put you on the list!!!

And Calvin....ya, you know who won the Grand Prize...JB that's who! He'll have it at Goshen!

dieselsweetheart

Oh, and hey guys...I really need y'all rootin' for the Steelers this w/e. Sat @ 4:30 pm. Official football team of the PA Chapter of the Heartland Owners club...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
:confused::confused:

:confused::rolleyes::confused: Is this the OBLONG BALL we're talking about ???:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

Jon, In today's terminology OBLONG is LANDSCAPE! Ain't that right JB?

Cheryl, I'm not much of a football fan but since you're begging...Go Steelers! I'm with ya GF, well kinda until Mike & Ann hit me with their best shot. Then it would have to be...Go Ravens! Either one is ok with me. I look at it this way. Shortly after football season ends, camping season begins! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.