EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Oh my...what a game. Your leader's heart rate still hasn't returned to normal. Sorry Ken and Kathy...but thanks for a great game. The only way I could tell that wasn't a super bowl game was there were no great commercials. Otherwise, it sure was super bowl quality. Don't know what happened to the steel curtain the first half, but I think they got a good ol' fashioned a** whoopin' by Mr. Tomlin during the break...

Now, let's root for the Jets! A Jets win means we will play them on our home turf.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Although the Ravens are a great football team...they are prone to "shooting themselves in the foot" with penalties, etc....have to agree that was one nail-biting football game...there's always next year!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Oh my...what a game. Your leader's heart rate still hasn't returned to normal. Sorry Ken and Kathy...but thanks for a great game. The only way I could tell that wasn't a super bowl game was there were no great commercials. Otherwise, it sure was super bowl quality. Don't know what happened to the steel curtain the first half, but I think they got a good ol' fashioned a** whoopin' by Mr. Tomlin during the break...

Now, let's root for the Jets! A Jets win means we will play them on our home turf.

So now I guess you're happy until next weekend...

gschaaf

Hi Cheryl just got back from VA I finally got a hold of the cg so Fran and I are booked. See ya soon.

Glenn and Fran

dieselsweetheart

Yay Glenn and Fran...yes I talked to Sarah yesterday too and she said she had talked to you!! It's all coming together. I think we are up to 14 attendees now.

Dave, yes...Sunday you know where I will be...in front of the TV rooting for the PA team!!! Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

dieselsweetheart

Well Debbie already has said she's not interested in bunking with me so she'd better have that new BH by then! Oh, and BTW... Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

szewczyk_john

I'm a new member and have not yet picked up my new toy yet but I was wondering, since I do not live far from this campground can I just stop in one day for some events and then drive home (with out our unit) is that ok? We are going to the National rally. Just a caution, They get a lot of winds being up on the top of a hill. Be careful which way you awnings are set up, I know 2 RVers that lost canopies when they left their units unattended with the canopy out.

dieselsweetheart

Hi John and welcome to the Heartland family! Of course you may join us!! We'd love to have you. Where do you live...Cableman lives in that area too so he will also be stopping in for the festivities but not actually camping. Thanks for the wind warning! Nice to hear you are able to go to Goshen. You can covoy in with us!

dieselsweetheart

Ok, I got a message from the CG owner but not really an answer to my question as to why some folks are assigned a site and some are not. So...if you did not get assigned a site yet, please let me know. I will email him with your names and have him assign you a site.

dieselsweetheart

We are up to 14 rigs and I have a handful of people not assigned sites. I am working on that. Anybody else? For those of you who live close and don't want to camp but are going to spend the time with us...I'll need to know a head count for the potluck... so let me know...Dan I know you are one...

dieselsweetheart

We have another member joining us in PA on the road to Goshen. Hank Vogt is from Somerset and I found his email in our chapter leaders email... so Jamie, there are 2 of you attending from Somerset! Now we are up to 15 rigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.