EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Rockwood - 9/11/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We checked in at 12:30 yesterday. No problem.

Jon, the people in your spot were hooking up their car to their motor home this evening.
Lyle, your spot is empty.

I get off work tomorrow around 5. We should be there shortly after.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Lyle, your spot is empty.

I get off work tomorrow around 5. We should be there shortly after.

Yep. I know called the office today to check on that. We'll be on the road after a scheduled morning appt.

See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
For those persons that plan to visit the Flight 93 Memorial, the Visitor Center opens for the very first time on September 10th. If you plan to visit on or after September 10th tickets are required to reserve a tour time.

Go to http://www.nps.gov/flni/planyourvisit/vcticketsindividuals.htm for information and a link to order tour tickets. Tickets are free, $ 1.50 Service Charge per to ticket.

Also note - September 10-13, 2015 - Please arrive one (1) hour prior to ticketed entry time.
Starting on September 14, 2015, visitors must arrive 30 minutes prior to the specified time listed on their ticket.

Last edited:

Bones

3 rigs here now.

1 Landmark- Terry & Carroll H.
1 Big Country- Stephanie & Jessie
1 Elkridge- the Walkers

Who's NEXT??

2 days for us. I hope we can check in early afternoon Friday. I plan on leaving as soon as everyone eats breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -

I go to storage this afternoon to pick up the camper and start packing and turn the fridge on

Bones

I can't remember if I mentioned this before but I will mention it again. There are several diesel fuel stations in Somerset but most are difficult to get in and out of with a trailer. If you are unhooked, I recommend these two. Both have quality fuel and move high volumes.

9fznro.jpg

10ga3ns.jpg
Too bad I don't have one of those extra tanks with fuel. It is 2.39 here.

JWalker

2 days for us. I hope we can check in early afternoon Friday. I plan on leaving as soon as everyone eats breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -

I go to storage this afternoon to pick up the camper and start packing and turn the fridge on

Your site is empty now.

Too bad I don't have one of those extra tanks with fuel. It is 2.39 here.

It just dropped 10 cents last week.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We should be arriving tomorrow somtime around 1:00ish see you all than. Safe travels everyone.

JWalker

Yeah, that was a lot of rain at the MD rally. Not supposed to get near that amount here.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
To have a nice soaking rain here today (needed) but we're parked in what appears a good drainage area with solid sites and roads. No rain forecast for tomorrow, a chance of showers on Saturday with Good Times ahead regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.