EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Gaffney - 5/13/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Looking forward to seeing everyone. If anyone has some Heartland electrical skills, I need to borrow some of your time!!

Regards,
Chris

BobHinSC

May 9, 2016
Hello fellow Heartland owners in SC,
I recently bought a 2015 Heartland North Trail 22 RBK and I am in love with it. Is there a Heartland chapter in SC? If so could you please e mail contact information to BobH1962@aol.com. Thank you, Bob

danemayer

May 9, 2016
I recently bought a 2015 Heartland North Trail 22 RBK and I am in love with it. Is there a Heartland chapter in SC? If so could you please e mail contact information to BobH1962@aol.com. Thank you, Bob

Bob,

Here's a link to the Club Information page. When you join, your address determines your home chapter. But you can attend chapter rallies in every state, if it fits your travel plans. The EVENTS tab at top of page will show you the list of rallies, meet and greets, regional rallies, and the North American Rally.

And of course, Post #1 in this thread details the Gaffney, SC rally this weekend.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
May 9, 2016

Hey Bob

We have our SC Heartland Owners Club Rally This weekend. So Call the KOA in Gaffney and tell them you want to book a site for this weekend 5/13-5/15 then hook up that North Trail and come experience the best part of the Heartland Owners Club first hand - the rallies. https://heartlandowners.org/club/ all your questions about the club should be answered here. Read the forum and ask questions. Your fellow Heartlanders are here to help.

BobHinSC

5/10/2016
Good morning,
I just made my reservations at KOA Gaffney for the Heartland owners rally this coming weekend. This will be my first trip by myself with my 2 dachshunds. This will be good practice for me as I am going to be a full time RV'er in September. I am excited about meeting new people and as a newbie getting lots of good tips and advice. I can't wait.
Bob

Titanguy

All settled in space #70. Had a nice fire last night. Not the most level and need to re block some jacks so my sewer hose is not running uphill! That first step will be a doozy!

billyjoeraybob

5/10/2016
Good morning,
I just made my reservations at KOA Gaffney for the Heartland owners rally this coming weekend. This will be my first trip by myself with my 2 dachshunds. This will be good practice for me as I am going to be a full time RV'er in September. I am excited about meeting new people and as a newbie getting lots of good tips and advice. I can't wait.
Bob
Looking forward to meeting you Bob!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

All settled in space #70. Had a nice fire last night. Not the most level and need to re block some jacks so my sewer hose is not running uphill! That first step will be a doozy!
Looking forward to seeing you Ron! Welcome to the foothills.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BobHinSC

5/11/2016
Was the guest list updated, I made my reservations for the rally and did not see my name on the list. Does this mean that I am not part of the Heartland Rally? Bob

billyjoeraybob

5/11/2016
Was the guest list updated, I made my reservations for the rally and did not see my name on the list. Does this mean that I am not part of the Heartland Rally? Bob

Bob you are all in my friend I don't have your site number yet but will add you to the list

billyjoeraybob

Well we are all hitched up and ready to head out in the morning! It's a shame this work thing keeps getting in the way. We are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Safe travels.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
5/10/2016
Good morning,
Bob

Wish we could have have made it. Our two Dachshunds go everywhere with us.

BobHinSC

Got put on the other side of the park site 17. I paid for a pull in site, this was a back in site because there was a Class C on the other half of the space. So far not a happy camper. But I do have a question, why isn't my fridge and freezer getting cold? If someone has some time, any assistance for this newbie on his first camping trip would be so appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.