EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Gaffney - 5/13/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toccoatravelers

Thank you Bill and Janet for a great weekend, your first rally was a huge success! Hope to see you all again soon. Great to see all our friends and also make some new ones, I even got a "baby sister" at this rally. LOL
Until next time Heartlanders! Safe travels all!

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Janet and Bill for a great time. Can't wait for the next one! Should be getting some updates on the NC rally soon.

Regards!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Bill and Janet, thank you for putting together such a wonderful rally. Becky and I truly enjoyed ourselves. You did a great job with you inaugural rally! We really enjoyed seeing all of our Heartland friends!

Phil & Becky Smith

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Janet, Santha and I had a great time. A great first Rally. What else can We say other than thank you.

Randy, Santha and the Poodles

BobHinSC

Thank you everyone for welcoming me into the Heartland family. I had a great time and can't wait until I go to my next rally. I would love to be able to keep in touch with everyone, please add me to your friends list.

ljsexton

Thanks Bill and Janet for a great rally. We had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Safe travels everyone and will see you down the road.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Janet and I would like to express our sincerest thanks to all of you who were able to attend our inaugural 2016 rally. We hope everyone had a great time, were well fed, and were able to make it home safely. It was great seeing some of our old friends, but also wonderful to make some new friends in the Heartland family. We appreciate all of those that were able to lend a hand and are looking forward to next year's rally and seeing you all again real soon.

Safe travels,
Bill and Janet

P.S. Awesome video Lance!!!

Miller0758

Great job Janet and Bill on pulling off your first rally. Thank you to the SC group for welcoming us to your flock and we are looking forward to the next time we can get together.

mthompson

GREAT JOB on your (and our) first rally. Thanks to everyone for making us feel right at home. Home to see ya'll again real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.