EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Sorry that you will not make this one hope to see you at the one the following week.
Dale

mntnman

The holidays are over so please make your plans to join us at the rally. Friday night we will have a pot luck dinner,on Saturday we will have a catered breakfast. Still working on the details for the dinner on Saturday night.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WoooooooWhooooooo.........the anticipation for the big EVENT is GROWING!!!!!! smiley-face-grin.jpg

mntnman

Ray and Lin glad to see that you will be join us for the rally. This will get you ready for Waynesville.

ljsexton

Dale,
Wish we could make this one since it is almost in our backyard. We live in Beaufort and it is only 30 minutes away and we had it on our calendar but our daughter ask us to keep our grand-dog that week and will not be able to attend. Our grand-dog is a mastiff who does not travel well and will not go up the steps of the camper and I cannot pick up a 130 lb. dog to put her in. We do plan to come over either Friday or Saturday to visit for a while with our Heartland family. Look forward to seeing everyone.

mntnman

Tommy & Linda,
I understand about taking care of an older dog. I will try to make sure that you get all of the details of what will be going on. So please remind me to get you the information.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dale and Michelle,

We had to cancel our reservations for the rally. :( I really wish you could have made it but the bills keep piling up and I cant pay them with my good looks anymore.

mntnman

Larry, Sam, Sorry that you will not make the rally. You both will be missed. We understand about having to pay the bills.

mntnman

All we have five weeks until the rally please make your reservation. This will get you ready for rally in Waynesville the following week.
We will have a pot luck dinner on Friday, carted breakfast on Saturday, fried chicken dinner Saturday (chicken provided) campers will provide the sides. Sunday bagels and Danish.

mntnman

I talked with the campground they still have spaces held for the rally. Please call and make your reservation soon. They are starting to fill up for that weekend. I want it to be full of Heartland RV's.
I have talked with Lance and we would like to do a movie so please give us your ideas for a movie.

Dale

lduguay

I have talked with Lance and we would like to do a movie so please give us your ideas for a movie.

Dale

We will be showing "The Long Long Trailer" at the Southeast Regional the next weekend and we watched "RV" at last Falls NC/SC Rally.......so open to ALL other suggestions!!

trdeal

This is a great campground in a great area with lots to see and do. This is going to be a great rally. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

JJnVA

Just made our reservations - will arrive Friday, 4/5 & leave Sunday, 4/7. Looking forward to rallying on after Williston and before Waynesville!

mntnman

Jack and Judy glad that you will be joining us for the rally. You will get to enjoy a very nice place in south Carolina.

mntnman

Only a few weeks to the rally. This time of year the weather will be nice for a walk on the beach or a day on the golf course or any of the things the island has to offer. So please call the campground and make your plans to join us for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.