EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Lance, we may have to have Renee get some practice flipping the cakes on the griddle to get ready for the big group the next weekend. I do like the idea of biscuits and gravy.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Lance, we may have to have Renee get some practice flipping the cakes on the griddle to get ready for the big group the next weekend. I do like the idea of biscuits and gravy.
Lance and Dale. I am sure Renee would be glad to flip some pancakes if you want her to. She went out today and bought something especially for pancakes and I am sure she would like to try it out with a small group before she hits the regional. Just let us know.

mntnman

Terry let Renee know that she can use this smaller group for the trails with the new pancake item she has.

Ray thanks for the help on the biscuits and gravy. I belive the gravy its always better with lots of sausage.

trdeal

Terry let Renee know that she can use this smaller group for the trails with the new pancake item she has.

Ray thanks for the help on the biscuits and gravy. I belive the gravy its always better with lots of sausage.
Dale Renee said she would be glad to flip some pancakes and I am with you on the sausage gravy. More sausage is good, and even more sausage is better.

lduguay

If Ray & Lin are doing biscuits, we will do something else........suggestions??

Or we can bring a couple 1/2 gallons of juice
happy_face_new.jpg

mntnman

Ray , Lance just let me know what we need for the breakfast the club will buy everything needed for it. Just need help to cook it. Dale

lduguay

Ray , Lance just let me know what we need for the breakfast the club will buy everything needed for it. Just need help to cook it. Dale

OK, I'll keep a receipt, add shipping and handling charges.......should be a
enough to cover our trip down :rolleyes:

Seriously, since its such a small group, use the cash for Prizes of Unspeakable Value on Saturday! I might need more sewer hose with the new rig. :cool:

mntnman

Lance I will see what I can come up with for prizes. Looking forward to seeing your new rig, I just need to keep Michelle away from the new one.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dale,
I hate we will not be able to make it to our own state rally but it looks like we wouldhave to drive down on Saturday and back home Sunday.
Phil

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
No worries, consider it a donation like Lance's. My sewer hose is good but I could use a new trailer to connect it to. ;):rolleyes:;)

mntnman

Phil, Becky, sorry that you will not make it to the rally you will be missed. Hopefully we'll see you at the regional rally in Waynsville or the NC rally in November

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I was considering arriving on Monday the 1st and staying a week but the park is full. Bummer! I guess we're stuck in Hardeeville till 4/5. It's not all that bad just a 15 or 20 minute drive to get to good shopping. Heading to Savannah tomorrow to get info on playing tourist.

The girl I talked to at Hilton Head indicated there were 8 rigs registered. I think we're still getting some sort of discount though.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.