EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Pete - hope you get better quickly. We sure dont wont ya to miss your 1st rally but more importantly, us miss seeing that wonderful truck of yours. Let us know how things go.
B----

Nabo

Ken and Kathy - we wish yall are still in the area and could make the rally. Enjoy the DC area and hopefully we will cross paths soon.

wildwolfproducts

Pete - hope you get better quickly. We sure dont wont ya to miss your 1st rally but more importantly, us miss seeing that wonderful truck of yours. Let us know how things go.
B----
Even if I can make it, The truck is not ready yet. Will be the week we get back before I get the 5th wheel mounted on it. Plus need 6 new tires and at $400 per tire. That is going to hurt.:mad: But then again that is only $2400.00 Where we paid $1300.00 for the 19.5's on the Crew Cab Chevy.
I want one of those new 2014 Ram Diesels with the air ride. But just can't see spending that kind of cash when I have the Old Ford.
20130809_105011.jpeg
Hope they can figure out the issue with the high blood sugar fast.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Wish we could make it, but we are no longer in Tennessee...we were sent to MD to work in DC until probably Thanksgiving...Pete, hope you find out what's happening and get in taken care of...feel better!!
Thanks and watch out for all those turkeys in DC around Thanksgiving.
Pete

jbeletti

For Sale and For Free to TN Rally Attendees

Hey TN Rally Attendees,

I have a couple of things I want to get rid of. For those who are coming to the TN rally and coming by our home for our Open House and Luncheon, I offer the following.

THE REE STUFF:
When we're in town, we're receiving food that arrives in styrofoam coolers. Rather than place these in the landfill each week, we give them away to anyone who needs them, hoping that someone can get at least one additional use from these coolers. Well, our neighbors don't need anymore of them :)

The coolers come inside of a cardboard box. The box is for shipping purposes. The coolers can be used with the box for more strength if desired. They'd be good for a trip where you need to keep something hot or cold but just don't want to take a regular cooler or bring one back home.

We have about 5 of these available.

Cooler dimensions are:

Exterior
23" long x 12" wide x 17" tall

Interior
19-3/4" long x 8-3/4" wide x 12-1/2" tall

cooler 1.jpg cooler 2.jpg

THE NOT FREE STUFF:

Dahon "Boardwalk" Folding Bikes - $125 for the pair
Single Speed
Near New Condition
Includes Carry Bags
Being sold as a pair
Link to product info (similar) - Link to New Cost

Bike 1.jpg Bike 2.jpg Bike 3.jpg Bike 4.jpg

SkeeterVac - $50

Requires 20# propane cylinder to operate (not included)
Link to product info - Link to New Cost

Skeeter Vac.jpg

If you are interested in any of this, please contact me (email link) and I will mark you down for it and you can pick it up form my home Friday, September 9th.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Wish we could make it, but we are no longer in Tennessee...we were sent to MD to work in DC until probably Thanksgiving...Pete, hope you find out what's happening and get in taken care of...feel better!!
Sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us at the TN rally! We were looking forward to seeing you again!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
image.jpgBeletti's leading the way to Crossville....just left Dillard, GA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 53

Nabo

Ok what's the car on the side of the road on the first picture??? Did ya'll scare them that bad seeing all those Heartlanders coming down the interstate??

So far have about 9 coaches at the campground so far. Had a fun dinner at a local Mexican restaurant in Crossville. Can't wait till everyone gets here. For those who haven't gotten here yet - ya'll travel safely.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It looks like it is even a cop car. Scared the police so bad they had to pull over?

jbeletti

We arrived today with a 4 rig convoy. It was a fun travel day. Eight of us ate lunch in the Savannah Cafe.

Like Kelly mentioned, we threw together a last minute dinner-out plan. Not sure that we hit everyone in the CG - sorry if we missed you :( I called Howard Burnett and he and Cathy and Howard's mother joined us there.

Tonight I prepped 6 slabs of ribs and a 10# Boston butt. These will go on the smokers tomorrow for the early arrivals potluck to be held in the rally hall at 6pm. If you will be here and care to join us, please bring something to share. My BBQ will not be enough meat for all. Randy and Santha are contributing the leftover ham and turkey from the GA rally and Lou D is making some sausage.

Rally ho!

Convoy from GA to Tn Rallies.jpg

Last edited:

ncc1701e

Nathan, looks like you got six, I'm not planning on even bringing the club's. Tried to play Saturday and it was less than fun. We are pretty well packed. Just need to cut some grass tomorrow and will be in camp around three on Wednesday. 38 coaches, way to go miss Byrd.

Nabo

Spring Lake RV cg.jpg Beautiful morning at Spring Lake RV Resort. Let's see - that's Kevin and Nelly's LM, Mike and Kelly's LM and Paul and Sue's Big Horn.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We arrived today with a 4 rig convoy. It was a fun travel day. Eight of us ate lunch in the Savannah Cafe.

Like Kelly mentioned, we threw together a last minute dinner-out plan. Not sure that we hit everyone in the CG - sorry if we missed you :( I called Howard Burnett and he and Cathy and Howard's mother joined us there.

Tonight I prepped 6 slabs of ribs and a 10# Boston butt. These will go on the smokers tomorrow for the early arrivals potluck to be held in the rally hall at 6pm. If you will be here and care to join us, please bring something to share. My BBQ will not be enough meat for all. Randy and Santha are contributing the leftover ham and turkey from the GA rally and Lou D is making some sausage.

Rally ho!

View attachment 26309

Jim, I might need this pic for the newsletter. Please send my way. ;)

Y'all have fun!

Erika

happykraut

Judi and I are having dinner at the Catfish Cabin this evening. Anyone want to join us, we will leave here at 5:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.