EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Hi There, the Parrish's are signed up to arrive 4/26 and leave 4/29 and will be in site 151. See y'all there!
Ron & Ann: Thank you for signing up for the TN rally. We're looking forward to seeing you.

JJC

As a reminder, we need to have your check for the Smoky Mountain Adventures Dinner Show by 3/15 in order for us to put a deposit down. We have 42 signed up and have room for 60 total.

Below is the current list of attendees. If there is a 2 next to your name then we have your check.

Dinner Show attendees
Paid?
Steve & Patti Lester2
Nick & Darlene Hanck2
Tommy & Linda Sexton2
Dave & Carleen Belfi2
Paul & Sue Alfano2
Gerry & Debbie Atkinson2
Terrell & Carol Stanley2
Keith & Carol Lindgren2
John & Donna Blyth2
David & Steph Hamm2
Keith & Kim Besand2
Fred & Leslie Goossens
John & Melinda Cull
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Neale & Leslie Behm
Don & Jo Kettlewell
Bobby & Linda Eanes
Bill & Sue Coquillard
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Mike & Justina Crousser
Grand Total22

JJC

As a reminder, we need to have your check for the Smoky Mountain Adventures Dinner Show by 3/15 in order for us to put a deposit down. We have 42 signed up and have room for 60 total.

I received checks from the following today: Croussers, Behms, Goossens, and Eanes.

There will be a delay on reporting future checks until further notice. We have to travel to a funeral and my connection will be limited. I appreciate the understanding.

kimdot

Just saw the post for the dinner show. We would like to attend. Let me know the address I need to send check for $92.90.

Thanks,

Toccoatravelers

Just saw the post for the dinner show. We would like to attend. Let me know the address I need to send check for $92.90.

Thanks,
Hey Dottie, look at post # 112 for the address, hope to see you all in Tennessee if not before. Steve and I will. Be attending the dinner show too!

kimdot

Patti,

Thanks for the information. I am going to mail the check on Monday and hope it gets to John and Melinda by the 15th.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry but just now got ck in the mail. Hopefully it will be to ya by the 15th but probably by the end of the week. Oops and me bad.
B----

JJC

Greetings all,

I've updated post #1 with the rally and dinner show attendees.

We have 47 rigs signed up for the rally with attendees from 14 different states. We have to release all remaining sites being held on March 23rd; one week from Friday. So, last call before we give them back.

Thank you for sending in the dinner show checks promptly. We have 21 rigs signed up (42 people) and we have enough checks in to cover our deposit. We reserved seating for 60 so we have room for up to 9 more rigs (18 people) if you are still interested in attending the dinner show. We can work with you on receiving the checks but have to make our final payment by April 6th. You might still be able to attend after that date, but seating will need to be on your own.

We're very much looking forward to seeing everyone next month. Rally on!

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hey John,

I have been out of pocket for a couple weeks and just saw about the dinner.
Put Nora and me down for the dinner.
The proverbial check is in the mail.
Thanks, Jeff Hanna

travlingman

We had to cancel out today. Was suppose to have been in site 132. Getting a new roof put on and don't know if they will have it finished by then. Hopefully make the next one.

JJC

Hey John,

I have been out of pocket for a couple weeks and just saw about the dinner.
Put Nora and me down for the dinner.
The proverbial check is in the mail.
Thanks, Jeff Hanna
No problem. Have you included for the dinner show.

Gizzy

John and Melinda,
Lily and I made reservation for the rally arriving 4/17 and departing 4/22, site # 149, HOC # 1542.

Jerry Worth

Mark-Roberta 051995

Happy Easter weekend everyone.

Question to all participants joining the rally at the end of April. Who has the Torklift Glowsteps installed on their unit? The wife and I would like to review these to see if they truly are the best out there as everyone claims.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

F_Goose

Hi Mark,
We have the Torklift glow steps installed. We will arrive Mon April 23rd from the Stone Mtn rally.
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.