EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Jim, we’ll be sure to let you know what we learn . As it stands we’ll have no ‘adult supervision’ so you’re going to have to trust us on this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A worthy risk. Learn lots, have fun and steer clear of trouble :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Jack & Judi will be pulling in to site 136 on Sunday April 22 from the SE Regional Rally.
Looking forward to rallying on! (Will depart on 4/29)

Must decline on the dinner show. Relaxing by the Camp fire with adult beverages is a thumbs up for us on Saturday evening!
Roger that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kbvols

John,

Count Kim and I in for the distillery tasting...I mean tour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJnVA

Add 2 more for the distillery tour! I have my “ Distil Chill”distillery t-shirt on today from our visit in the Finger Lakes last July. Experienced at distillery visits!

RB2012

We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to attend the rally due to a family emergency
in New Jersey.
I cancelled our reservation at River Plantation RV Park.

Richard & Bonnie Waltman

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to attend the rally due to a family emergency
in New Jersey.

Richard & Bonnie Waltman
We're sorry to hear that Richard & Bonnie.
Thoughts and Prayers, John

JJnVA

in New Jersey.

Richard & Bonnie Waltman

Will be thinking of you both & sending big hugs.
judi & jack

JJC

A few administrative notes for next week:

1. If you are arriving early and want to join the group for the Loco Burro in Gatlinburg on Tuesday night and/or the Local Goat on Wednesday night, please let me know. These places get busy quickly and we’d like to make a reservation so we don’t have to wait long upon arrival. So let me know if you are in for 1 or both. We still have a couple openings for the distillery tour as well

2. For those attending the dinner show on Friday, we need to pair up on driving as best we can. The venue will have reserved parking for ‘big trucks’ but I need to provide a vehicle count. I’m going to assume 4 or 5 to a vehicle and will do the pairing unless there are any serious objections.

3. We’re able to provide two main meals for this rally which is why there are 2 potluck nights where you bring a side or dessert to share.

For the advance potluck planners, the Wednesday meal will be BBQ pulled pork and Saturday will be grilled burgers and hotdogs.

Lastly, please mind your speed inside the campground. The speed limit is 7 and they have a sign saying you only get one warning. So beware

JJC

A few administrative notes for next week:

1. If you are arriving early and want to join the group for the Loco Burro in Gatlinburg on Tuesday night and/or the Local Goat on Wednesday night, please let me know. These places get busy quickly and we’d like to make a reservation so we don’t have to wait long upon arrival. So let me know if you are in for 1 or both. We still have a couple openings for the distillery tour as well

2. For those attending the dinner show on Friday, we need to pair up on driving as best we can. The venue will have reserved parking for ‘big trucks’ but I need to provide a vehicle count. I’m going to assume 4 or 5 to a vehicle and will do the pairing unless there are any serious objections.

3. We’re able to provide two main meals for this rally which is why there are 2 potluck nights where you bring a side or dessert to share.

For the advance potluck planners, the Wednesday meal will be BBQ pulled pork and Saturday will be grilled burgers and hotdogs.

Lastly, please mind your speed inside the campground. The speed limit is 7 and they have a sign saying you only get one warning. So beware

Oops, I meant to say THURSDAY night potluck not Wednesday. My bad

CoveredWagon

John we have a small big truck, a 3/4 ton srw crew cab. We can take 4 or 5 or 6 if push comes to shove as long as someone where to go.
Hope to arrive not too late on Wednesday.

Dave

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
John/Melinda:

Please add us to the Loco Burro and Local Goat lists, and the distillery tour. Thanks!

By the way, we are now reserved for site 124 (we stopped by on the way home from South Carolina to check out the park and Alex made the change for us.)

Lyle & Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.