EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are going to dinner tonight at 5:00. Come if you want to Hondo & Shortys. We will line up at 5. Turn right on 69 and its on the left about 1/2 mile.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Breakfast at 8:30 am.

Meet N Greet at 7pm tonight. Bring your drink.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jbeletti

Breakfast at 8:30 am.

Meet N Greet at 7pm tonight. Bring your drink.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Sounds good - am I cooking eggs? :) Hope youre having a great rally!

nander

Sounds good - am I cooking eggs? :) Hope youre having a great rally!

Wish you were here, but no you're not cooking eggs! Frank and Debbie, aka 'Lil Guy' did a fabulous job cooking bacon and sausage.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

dlw930

Another great rally in N Texas! Thanks Nancy and Dave! Lots of fun visiting with our Heartland friends and learning about disc brakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I really enjoyed the Breakfast and Saturday pot luck dinner. Sure wish we would have had our new rig so we could have hung out longer. I also want to apologize for showing up with a dead battery in my camera. I took a couple of pics at breakfast and shot one at the group picture before everybody was ready. Purpose was to see how much zoom I could use and still get the whole group. The battery died after that one picture. Sorry and I'll be more prepared if I do it again and yes, I do have another battery and it was dead also. Needless to say, nobody was ready.lol I'll post it anyway and maybe someone else can post a better pic.
Again, wiah we could have been there for the whole rally. Dave and Nancy put on a great show and look forward to their next event.

Attachments

• DSC_0755 (2).jpg
    DSC_0755 (2).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 20

RRT

Thank you Nancy and Dave for all your hard work in creating another special rally. It's alway a great time when you make new friends.

'Lil Guy'

I forgot to mention an absolutely fabulous breakfast and dinner. Hats off to all of the excellent sides and the main course of Bar-B-Que at the dinner. If you left either event hungry, it was your own fault. Thanks again Nancy and Dave and see you in La. with the new 'Lil Guy'.

dlw930

Here's the "posed" pic taken with Nancy's phone.
64afc5bbc6c3221567d18f3127e2e99c.jpg

jimtoo

What a good lookin bunch of Heartlanders...well ,, almost all of them good lookin. :)

Looks like you had another great rally.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

I tried to get the good looking ones to come to the front. They all tried to get up front so that didn't work. You'll also note I don't get in the pic.lol I really missed spending more time at this rally. They always have a good time. These rallys are the best part of owning a Heartland rig.

Donna1098

Thank you Nancy & Dave for another great rally. Lots of good food, laughter and fellowship.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Great rally! Connie and I would like to thank Dave and Nancy for the work they put in. Great catching up with everyone.

Ncain

Thanks Nancy and Dave for all your hard work. We had a great time and met a lot of great people. Sorry that we had to pull out early on Saturday. It wasn't planned that way. We look forward to getting back together with everyone soon.

Neal and Becky Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.