EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I will be there. Coming in on 10/5. Planning an Electric/Hydraulic Disc Brake seminar. Prepare your questions. Troubleshooting systems will be available.

Ron will be doing a short seminar after our potluck on Sat evening. He will also be able to test your tire gauges, so don't leave them at home!

See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

LBallard

Great to have a Titan rep to present a seminar. Read about this system in Trailer Life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teasac69

I will be there. Coming in on 10/5. Planning an Electric/Hydraulic Disc Brake seminar. Prepare your questions. Troubleshooting systems will be available.

Ron is actually going to put on a bit of a demonstration by helping me install a kit on my 2014 BH. I'm arriving on Wednesday and we'll get started on it (weather permitting) asap. if you are interested in learning how they work, watching/helping with the install so you can do one yourself, etc., keep an eye out for where we pull this off. I'm going to check with KE Bushman's to see if they object or where they would prefer we do this and we'll put on the disc brakes on my BH right on site. This will not interfere with his plans to do any other support functions around the rally such as his seminar or any troubleshooting, etc. We just thought this is a great way to let others see this get done, know it is possible, how easy/difficult and answer everyone's questions. I've been wanting disc brakes on the last two coaches and now it's going to come true.

See you guys Wednesday around noon to get started.

nander

Ron is actually going to put on a bit of a demonstration by helping me install a kit on my 2014 BH. I'm arriving on Wednesday and we'll get started on it (weather permitting) asap. if you are interested in learning how they work, watching/helping with the install so you can do one yourself, etc., keep an eye out for where we pull this off. I'm going to check with KE Bushman's to see if they object or where they would prefer we do this and we'll put on the disc brakes on my BH right on site. This will not interfere with his plans to do any other support functions around the rally such as his seminar or any troubleshooting, etc. We just thought this is a great way to let others see this get done, know it is possible, how easy/difficult and answer everyone's questions. I've been wanting disc brakes on the last two coaches and now it's going to come true.

See you guys Wednesday around noon to get started.

Awesome! We may have to come a day early!

Possum51

Nancy, Pat and I will not be able to attend your rally. Pat has accepted a 6 month job in Victoria Texas. I already called the park and canceled our reservation. So sorry! :(

Elaine

nander

Nancy, Pat and I will not be able to attend your rally. Pat has accepted a 6 month job in Victoria Texas. I already called the park and canceled our reservation. So sorry! :(

Elaine

We will miss you, Elaine! See you down the road.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Chippendale

I just saw the post about the wine tour. I don't know much about wine except in my case, it can produce a stout hangover, but if you need one more lukewarm body to attend the tour, count me in. George

nander

I just saw the post about the wine tour. I don't know much about wine except in my case, it can produce a stout hangover, but if you need one more lukewarm body to attend the tour, count me in. George

Thanks, George.

I haven't had much response to the wine tour...we need at least 20 people to get a reduced rate. You are always welcome to go "on your own" to the tour, The tour info is here: http://kiepersol.com/tours
The cost is $10 per person.

Chippendale

We are up for the wine tour. George if others don't jump in we will go.

I just noticed there was a wine tour and they needed 20 people to get the better price, so I said I would contribute my body to the tour to help out on the price. Personally, I am more of a beer and scotch type of guy, but a little wine with a group of nice people might be fun.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
George on the other side they do scotch, rum and vodka with the left over alcohol from the wine making process. It was good stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
I just noticed there was a wine tour and they needed 20 people to get the better price, so I said I would contribute my body to the tour to help out on the price. Personally, I am more of a beer and scotch type of guy, but a little wine with a group of nice people might be fun.
Looking at the Web site they also have a Distillery that puts out Vodka, Bourbon and Rum. If we only have a small group we can make our own decision where to drink.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Dave and Nancy,

We will be unable to attend the rally with our trailer because of what happened yesterday. We are not sure if we will be able to attend the Potluck on Saturday night.

nander

Dave and Nancy,

We will be unable to attend the rally with our trailer because of what happened yesterday. We are not sure if we will be able to attend the Potluck on Saturday night.

So sorry Terry!! We will miss you! We hope you can come to the potluck.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

Is anyone besides Lin & Bob Sims interested in playing golf, probably on Thursday and/or Friday?

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm still in for golf, but won't be there till Thursday afternoon. Friday definitely.

Always look forward to Dave and Lin taking my money.

nander

Agenda is posted in thread #1 and below.

Attachments

• 2015 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.