EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

alethaj

No..I just put the surgery off until November....can't miss all the Rallies...lol....hugs to all..
Aletha and John

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We got our reservations made today for arrival 10/7 and departing 10/12.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We got our reservations made today for arrival 10/7 and departing 10/12.

Thanks, Jay! Got you down!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

Looks like another great turnout. Let's plan on that Friday morning breakfast. I'll supply the bacon and sausage if someone will promise to fry some potatoes. The last breakfast you had was amazing and going to be hard to beat but let's try anyway.
Looking forward to the event and seeing everyone again.

nander

Looks like another great turnout. Let's plan on that Friday morning breakfast. I'll supply the bacon and sausage if someone will promise to fry some potatoes. The last breakfast you had was amazing and going to be hard to beat but let's try anyway.
Looking forward to the event and seeing everyone again.

Sounds good to me, Frank! I'm sure we can come up with potatoes, eggs, fruit and whatever else. The bacon and sausage you cooked in LA was delish!!

Any volunteers? We may have some leftovers for the people who don't arrive until Friday evening! ;)

'Lil Guy'

If I recall (and I'm old) there was enough left over for Saturday morning one one occasion. The food was great and it was also a good way to get everyone together.
Congrats again on the nice turnout you guys are having. You and Dave put on a great rally.
later and have a great day.

Possum51

Hi, Nancy

Pat and I will be at your rally. I made the reservations coming in October 8th and leaving October 12th. I sure hope Dave is feeling better. Just let me know if we can do anything for you. Thanks!

Pat and Elaine

nander

Hi, Nancy

Pat and I will be at your rally. I made the reservations coming in October 8th and leaving October 12th. I sure hope Dave is feeling better. Just let me know if we can do anything for you. Thanks!

Pat and Elaine

Great, Pat & Elaine!! We look forward to seeing you and hearing about your travels! :)

- - - Updated - - -

If I recall (and I'm old) there was enough left over for Saturday morning one one occasion. The food was great and it was also a good way to get everyone together.
Congrats again on the nice turnout you guys are having. You and Dave put on a great rally.
later and have a great day.

Thanks, Frank! Breakfast is a great way to start the day!

Paul & Nan

Nancy-we found out yesterday about an interesting Museum in Bullard that might be a good activity for the rally. It is the American Freedom Museum, website americanfreedommuseum.org. It is on the campus of a private school. We have brochures for it we can bring to the rally. They are open on Fridays. The displays cover military action from the civil war forward. Admission is free for veterans.

nander

Nancy-we found out yesterday about an interesting Museum in Bullard that might be a good activity for the rally. It is the American Freedom Museum, website americanfreedommuseum.org. It is on the campus of a private school. We have brochures for it we can bring to the rally. They are open on Fridays. The displays cover military action from the civil war forward. Admission is free for veterans.

Sounds good! We'll check it out. Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Guys, I guess this time I'll have to pass. Last year I was able to come and stay with Tori, my sister in law. This year, too complicated... Plus a Marching Band Contest on Sat. for Tony, so we will just envy and miss you all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanguy

I will be there. Coming in on 10/5. Planning an Electric/Hydraulic Disc Brake seminar. Prepare your questions. Troubleshooting systems will be available.

Last edited:

nander

Guys, I guess this time I'll have to pass. Last year I was able to come and stay with Tori, my sister in law. This year, too complicated... Plus a Marching Band Contest on Sat. for Tony, so we will just envy and miss you all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will miss you Erika & Tony! I hate it when that four letter word "work" gets in the way! ;)

AAdams

We made it here yesterday. When we got here they couldn't find our reservation that I had made on 6/21 but were able to get us a spot right up by the entrance.
KEBushmansRVPark.jpg

nander

We made it here yesterday. When we got here they couldn't find our reservation that I had made on 6/21 but were able to get us a spot right up by the entrance.
View attachment 40082

Good deal! We'll see you soon.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.