EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/11/2013 to 10/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Order Rally Tee Shirts

Rally Tee Shirts will be available for the North Texas Chapter Rally. The tee shirts will be $13.00 each. XXL and XXXL sizes will be $15.00. Payment for the tee shirts will be due at the Rally. I will need a minimum order of 30 shirts to have the tee shirts available at this price. The deadline to order tee shirts is September 16, 2013. The tee shirts will have custom graphics just for this rally that have been designed by Erika Dorsey, user - TravelTiger. Please let me know how many and what sizes are needed by posting a reply to the Rally thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks,

Here is an example of what the shirts will look like:

Back.jpgFront.jpg

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
If the rally sites are not reserved by September 10, 2013, the sites will be released back to the resort. After September 10, 2013 reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the Rally group.

I have everyone down who has posted or PM'd about the shirts.

The deadline to order shirts is September 16, 2013, so if you want one or two or three :D, please let me know.

We look forward to seeing everyone!

Thank you.

nander

Golf Anyone?

Does anyone want to play golf in Canton? Twin Lakes Golf Course is close and challenging (www.twinlakesgolfcourse.com).
I thought Friday morning or afternoon would be good.

If you are interested, please send an email, reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks,

Dave

nander

Got you down! Please be sure and call Mill Creek and let me know your site number.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks.

nander

Great Scott & Stacy! I have you down. Wow, we have 23 rigs now!! This is going to be fun.
You're just right down the road from us. We are in Poetry.

We look forward to meeting you and seeing everyone at the rally.

Thanks,

nander

I received a message from Dennis & Joyce Young that they will not be able to come. We will miss them!

nander

Attached is the Rally Agenda.
If you have any questions, please post or send me a PM.

Our Heartland Gives Back initiative will be the Mana Food Bank. They serve Van Zandt County, which is the county Canton is in.
If you wish to participate, please bring boxed or canned food items.

See you soon!

Thanks,

Attachments

• 2013 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    158.5 KB · Views: 26

nander

We met Joe & Anne Maxwell at the Branson Rally. They are from Oklahoma and will be joining us at the Canton Rally.

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Thanks,

nander

I received a call from Roy & Sandy Walker. They will be joining us and they are bringing new HOC members Bill & Chris Warrick.

We look forward to meeting/seeing everyone soon!

Thanks,

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Wow, 25 units signed up! The largest North Texas Rally attendance to date! I look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.