EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidg

Hi Jay, wasn't able to make the Houston rally this past weekend, the weather was great hope everything went well, as of today we are planning to be in Canton in the fall, you may want to put us on the list. It will be great to be with all of you again.
David & Susan

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
David and Susan, you missed a great time in Spring this past weekend. I'll add you to the list for Canton.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
We can't make the canton rally, have a mcneese state football game that weekend in Lake Charles, La. Will try to catch y'll in Spring again.

jayc

Kenny, sorry you won't be able to make it to Canton. We'll miss ya, but I understand the Cowboys come first.

Sorry I missed you leaving Sunday morning but you left too early!

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
We had louisiana crawfish calling us. Had to get back to lake charles for the mcneese alumni crawfish boil. 700 alumni and 4200 pounds of crawfish! Boy it was good!

jayc

Hey Mike,
The Trade Days weekend is the first Monday of the month. It will be the weekend prior to our rally dates, Sept. 30, Oct. 1 & 2nd. Stella and I will be at Mill Creek for the Trade Days weekend too and then stay for the rally. I'm sure that there will be more Heartland owners that will come for both weekends too.

Click on the link above for more information on the Trade Days weekend.

pegmikef

Jay, I thought it was something like that. Right now it looks like we're open in October so go ahead and add us to the list please. We had such a nice time with all you folks at Rayford, we'd like to do it again. Thanks. Mike and Peggy Finnegan

jayc

Glad you can come to the rally Mike. Will you be in that new Landmark that Peg was looking at?

pegmikef

Glad you can come to the rally Mike. Will you be in that new Landmark that Peg was looking at?

Hehehe, Yeah, I wish. We have a lot of stuff to unload before I can do that, plus as I told the rep, I want to get at least a year out of this little rig and truck . . .

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
JayC,

Thanks for the email today and the wife and I would love to come to Canton for the Rally. We are talking about coming the week before for the flea market, then going to my parents who live near Rustin, LA and returning the next weekend. As of now count us in.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

jayc

Thats good news Rex, we'll be glad to see you. There should be several of us at the park for the First Monday weekend.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Definatly will be there. Made reservation for the rally weekend Oct 7-9. Can't come weekend before I have another obligation.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Jay
We are registered atMill Creek RV Resort in Canton... Looking forward to seeing you and a lot of the folks I have been reading about here on the forum..Making new friends... See you'all in October.
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City,
HOC 1811
2011 BigHorn 3585RL
2010 Ford F-350 Lariet FX4 Diesel Dually

Status
Not open for further replies.