EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim and Angy just joined us and have been added to the list. Looks like we're going to have a good crowd.

jayc

Legendary Member
Ken and Denise Moore contacted me by PM to say they want to come with us.

If you have not called the park to make your reservations, be sure to do this ASAP. I have sent a list of the attendees that I have to compare to what they have.

dljcyoung

Hey JC. Put Dennis and Joyce Young on the list. We'll be in on the 5th and leave on Monday. See ya'll there. Dennis

jayc

Legendary Member
Dennis, we'll be looking for you and Joyce. Did you get your answer to the rally rate? I was told that we get the rally rate from the Sunday before the rally-First Monday weekend-until the rally.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim and Susan Magill contacted me by email to say they are coming. They are new owners and recently joined the HOC. We are looking forward to meeting them soon.

pegmikef

Jay, I just got our reservations. We'll be camping in the piney woods area east of there and will be coming in on the 6th and will be heading back to San Angelo on the 9th. Did someone tell me that there is an RV dealer in Canton? Looking forward to seeing you all again. Mike and Peg Finnegan

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jay, I just got our reservations. We'll be camping in the piney woods area east of there and will be coming in on the 6th and will be heading back to San Angelo on the 9th. Did someone tell me that there is an RV dealer in Canton? Looking forward to seeing you all again. Mike and Peg Finnegan

Explore RV is just about 5 miles west of Canton on I20 in Wills Point. Explore RV is a Heartland Dealer. They sell new units and have a repair shop. They do not have a parts and accessories facility. You can find Explore RV on the web http://www.exploreusa.com/contactUsDirections.aspx?map=1

jayc

Legendary Member
Mike and Peg, it will be good to see you again. Looking forward to it!

Explore USA has declined to help us with our rally, so we're on our own. Maybe "make do" with a potluck?

jayc

Legendary Member
Gary and Vickie Tidball contacted me by PM to say they are coming in from Oklahoma to join us at the rally.

ONLY FOUR (4) MORE SITES LEFT!!! PLEASE GET SIGNED UP WITH THE PARK AND JOIN US!

pegmikef

Thanks for the info Jim. We'll probably wander over to explore USA after we get in from Lake o' Pines on Thursday . . . I bought the NT at explore USA in San Antonio as we don't have much for rv dealers here in San Angelo.

Jay, pot luck sounds good to us . . . always like trying a variety of food. See you all in a few weeks. Mike Finnegan

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

I made reservations with Mill Creek today. I will be arriving on Oct. 7 and departing on Oct. 9th. Carol will not be able to make the rally because she will be working at the State Fair.

See you at the Rally,

Owenfamily

Looks like we might be able to make this. Will be down late Friday. Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend.

David

jayc

Legendary Member
LAST CALL TO SIGN UP!!

I must release any sites that have not been claimed on Sept. 7th, so if you plan to come, please sign up asap!

The agenda will be:

Friday night-meal on your own
Meet at our site for meet and greet after meal-in case of bad weather, meet in the rally hall

Saturday morning-Egg Muffins with ham, egg and cheese, $2.00 per muffin 9:00AM in rally hall
Coffee will be furnished.
See below for more information

Saturday lunch-on your own

Saturday afternoon-Meet in rally hall to discuss formation of other Texas chapters

Saturday potluck dinner-6:00PM in rally hall
Sit outside after meal-weather permitting-to visit with friends

Stella has volunteered to cook the breakfast on Saturday morning. Anyone wishing to help out can also volunteer.

Please sign up so that we can get a count on how many ingredients to buy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jay, got a call from Mill Creek and they told me they had an opening on the 29th for use to come in as we were on the standby list for the First Monday weekend. So we will be arriving on the 29th. FYI

jayc

Legendary Member
Thats great news Jim, we'll be there on the 28th, so we can all go over to the big First Monday sale. See ya then!

plumberdude

Stella,
Count on us to help with breakfast and any other activities you need help with!

Jay or any other Heartland Family members
Any fishing in the area? You know we have become fishing fools now!! Especially, since the DW caught all the big fish on her Birthday weekend in Creede, Colorado!

Lori-DW

Status
Not open for further replies.