EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Made our reservations at Mill Creek Ranch Resort! Oct. 6-9. We both have to work some during Thursday and Friday, but we will be there!

Erika & Tony Dorsey

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thats great Erika, looking forward to seeing you and Tony again.

I'm just happy to be away from the Goshen Fairground and able to access the forum again!

gratton

Please add Kim and myself to the list please. Kim has been feeling a little better and would like to attend.

hcriddle

Jay we are at Mill Creek for the night. We signed up for October but we will be in Wednesday and leave Saturday.

jayc

Ken and Kim & Buddy and Maureen, I've got you added to the list. going to have some fun!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jay, FYI, I just made our reservations with the park for arrival on the 1st leaving on the 10th. They told me they are full on the 29th and 30th due to the First Monday market but put us on their waiting list for that arrival. So we shall see but know we will be there starting the 1st. Anyone else will need to make their reservations soon or might be left out for the Market weekend. Just wanted to let yall know. See you then.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay, The DW and I would love to attend, but 3000 miles round trip is a lot of gas money. We'll keep it in mind however. Trace

jayc

Jim and Sheila, it will be good to see you again.

Trace and Teri, just come on down to Canton and stay in Texas for the winter. You could stay at Rayford Crossing where we spend most of the winter and then go to the Rio Grande Valley in February for the dealer open house and meet and greet. The valley is well worth seeing and experiencing.

Bill and Ornell, it will be good to see y'all again. I'll add your dates.

dljcyoung

Hello, JC. Dennis and Joyce Young here. I just called Mill Creek to book for the rally from 5 thru 10 Oct and the kid on the phone said he could not extend the rally rate before/past the 7 thru 9 Oct dates. He told me to call today after 4 pm and possibly his supervisor could extend the rally rate. We are planning to attend and since my son and family live 26 miles away we are trying to plan a little visit w/them on the same trip. If you have any info regarding the bookings, please let me know. Will get back to you. Dennis

jayc

Hey Dennis,
It will be good to see you and Joyce again. I put you down for the dates you want, so when you call back, see if you can speak with
Wendy, their rally coordinator about the rates.

To everyone else, we are down to 9 sites left and I will have to release the others 30 days before the rally date. There is still plenty of time, but I'd hate for you to miss a great rally at a premier park.

jayc

Ken and Kim, it will be good to see you in Canton. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.