EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Unfortunately, once again we will not make another North Texas Rally.:( I am hoping we can make the next one. It is taking us longer to make the transition to full timing than we estimated. We will miss being with our Heartland North Texas friends. I called and canceled our reservations with Mill Creek.

We will miss you, Terry & Carol! Hope to see you at least in Las Vegas???

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry, hope you are still heading to CO Rally. We are looking forward to meeting you.

pegmikef

Nancy, Have you looked at the sites some of us have been assigned? They are all over the place. Are we supposed to be kind of grouped together? I don't really care either way because all of the sites are pretty nice, but I didn't know what kind of deal you worked out with them.

nander

Nancy, Have you looked at the sites some of us have been assigned? They are all over the place. Are we supposed to be kind of grouped together? I don't really care either way because all of the sites are pretty nice, but I didn't know what kind of deal you worked out with them.

We are supposed to be together. I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

We are supposed to be together. I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Nancy

Ok. Before you call take a look at your attendee list and the sites' location on the web site's park map. You can expand the map, then click on the bath house or office (any of the circles) and it will zoom in so you can read the numbers. The sites right now are all on the same side of the lake but all over.

nander

Ok. Before you call take a look at your attendee list and the sites' location on the web site's park map. You can expand the map, then click on the bath house or office (any of the circles) and it will zoom in so you can read the numbers. The sites right now are all on the same side of the lake but all over.

I called Mill Creek and now have everyone's site number. It has been added to the attendee list in the first post. We are all together. We take up most of the first three rows. The Christian's are in site 64. I have sent them a PM to see if they want to move. The other one in 54 requested that site.

Look forward to seeing everyone next week! Don't forget the White Elephant Exchange and the gun class.

lisabeaty

Hi Nancy! Walter and I will be there. I just made the reservation so we will be just across the tree line in spot 54. Look forward to seeing everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

We're in spot 54!

nander

Hi Nancy! Walter and I will be there. I just made the reservation so we will be just across the tree line in spot 54. Look forward to seeing everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

We're in spot 54!

Awesome! It will be great to see you both!

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Just called to make sure what day we are scheduled to arrive and to find out our space number! We will be there on the seventh and will be in space six. See you then, Orville and barbara

nander

You mentioned something in a previous thread about a gun class. I didn't see that on the agenda. What and when is that?

Lisa,
Dave Tyler is going to teach an LTC class on Thursday, Sept 8. The info is in post 38 (I think). It will cost $75. If you are interested, please post so he can add you to the list.

pegmikef

Nancy, it was the site 64 that I reacted to, but I didn't have many numbers then so it looked all spread out.

U2fletch

Woohoo! Jeff and Lisa are coming up earlier than planned. We are rolling into spot 9 on the 6th. Bringing the big bike so we can do a little sightseeing before everyone else arrives.

nander

Woohoo! Jeff and Lisa are coming up earlier than planned. We are rolling into spot 9 on the 6th. Bringing the big bike so we can do a little sightseeing before everyone else arrives.

Awesome! Jay & Stella will be there tomorrow also. We'll see you Wed!

Nancy

Heathcote4

The Heathcotes will have to miss the fall rally this year. Our daughter has a football game this weekend she will be cheering for. Have fun, everyone! Hope to see you all next spring!

nander

The Heathcotes will have to miss the fall rally this year. Our daughter has a football game this weekend she will be cheering for. Have fun, everyone! Hope to see you all next spring!

We will miss you'all. Have a great football season!

Nancy

pegmikef

To all the early arrivals, Peggy is going to be doing bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers tomorrow (Wednesday) between four and five in the afternoon. All are welcome at site 15. It will be FIFS until they are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.