EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippendale

I'm not getting in the middle of this :) but in my experience dogs are an impeccable judge of character. Knowing Dolly as I do, I'm sure she's no exception!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be too sure about her "judge of character", she does hang around with me a lot. Where are you guys now? I am sitting in Pagosa Springs until the 28th and then moving over to Creede. If you all pass through here, let me know and I will wave at you.

pegmikef

I wouldn't be too sure about her "judge of character", she does hang around with me a lot. Where are you guys now? I am sitting in Pagosa Springs until the 28th and then moving over to Creede. If you all pass through here, let me know and I will wave at you.

You know Dan and Ann Mayer live in Pagosa Springs don't you?

Chippendale

You know Dan and Ann Mayer live in Pagosa Springs don't you?

Yeah, but I think they are up at Breckenridge. I am just enjoying the weather and this little park I am in. Ed and Susan Potts were here for a couple of days and are now in Creede, I am moving over there next Sunday and then we are traveling to Canton together in a couple of weeks.

danemayer

Yep, we're in Breckenridge at the moment and will be back in Pagosa Springs right after Labor Day.
Beautiful Day in Paradise.jpg

Attachments

• Beautiful Day in Paradise.jpg
    Beautiful Day in Paradise.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16

NTXNEWBIES

Beryl and Donna will be in site 64 beginning evening of Thursday the 8th with the newest member of our family 10 week old Sheltie we call Bella. This is our first rally and we are really excited!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Beryl and Donna will be in site 64 beginning evening of Thursday the 8th with the newest member of our family 10 week old Sheltie we call Bella. This is our first rally and we are really excited!

We are so glad you're coming! We look forward to meeting you and Bella!

alethaj

Please add John and I....checking in Sept 8...out Sept 12 into space 35...really looking forward to seeing everyone

nander

I have added the agenda to the first post.

Please remember to bring a white elephant for the exchange. Of course, you don't have to participate if you don't want to.

Also, if you are interested in playing golf on Friday, please let me know. Dave will make a tee time.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, is this an RV related item for the White Elephant, or just anything? Is it to exchange useful stuff, or give away silly items? Sorry, I haven't been to a rally doing this! But love White Elephant exchanges, and we've participated in many variations.

nander

Erika, it can be anything...rv related or not. We did this at the OK rally and it was fun. Most of the items at that exchange were rv related since it was a last minute thing. I had a request to do this again. We all have things we don't use anymore. .

Nancy

pegmikef

Erika, you might also see some things that were given as door prizes at other rallies being regifted.

TravelTiger

I am sure we'll have something, somehow fulltiming we have a 5x10 storage shed almost full. (eek!)

I guess I could bring the Cisco Mighty Lobo Band "ASSISANT Director" embroidered polo that Tony will never wear. Yes, it said ASSISANT. LOL!

nander

Received a PM from Joe & Anne Maxwell. They are coming to the rally! We look forward to seeing you!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately, once again we will not make another North Texas Rally.:( I am hoping we can make the next one. It is taking us longer to make the transition to full timing than we estimated. We will miss being with our Heartland North Texas friends. I called and canceled our reservations with Mill Creek.

TravelTiger

Unfortunately, once again we will not make another North Texas Rally.:( I am hoping we can make the next one. It is taking us longer to make the transition to full timing than we estimated. We will miss being with our Heartland North Texas friends. I called and canceled our reservations with Mill Creek.

Rats, we will miss you guys! Could you come for just the day, (without the rig) like we are?

- - - Updated - - -

What size is the shirt, Erika? Another thing would be a box of 100 Winchester 9mm.

Dave its 2X. And no seriously we don't want to advertise the typo. Cisco is an exemplary school district, the shirt co. messed up.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Rats, we will miss you guys! Could you come for just the day, (without the rig) like we are?

We would love to, but we will be moving our some belongings to storage and delivering other belongings to our kids houses that weekend. Our kids will be assisting us, because they owe us a move! Since we have helped them moved a few times. We will miss seeing you and Tony.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.