EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Well,,, There were some other things being planed I did not think about,,, so we will not be making the rally like I wanted to. SIL and a friend is coming in from Calif. for a visit.

I guess those that were thinking of canceling because we,,,, or I,,, was coming can continue to plan on attending and having a good time.

Maybe next time. :)

Jim M

We will miss you!

nander

PLEASE READ:

We will have a White Elephant Exchange at the rally. We did this at the Oklahoma Rally and it was alot of fun.
Don't go buy anything. Everyone has something they don't use. Bring your item in a paper bag - no name. We will number them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

RRT

Nancy, we will attend. Reservations are made for the 9th thru the 11th. Judy will tag along with us.

nander

Nancy, we will attend. Reservations are made for the 9th thru the 11th. Judy will tag along with us.

Great, Randy! I've got you'all down. Looking forward to seeing you again.

NTXNEWBIES

Sure, come on out! Just call and make a reservation.

If you are not a member of the Owner's club, you will have to pay $20. But you should join the Club! :D
https://heartlandowners.org/club/

We look forward to meeting you!

We just registered as a full fledged HOC member and received our confirmation from the resort. We are looking forward to meeting new folks in our area and we will see everyone there!

- - - Updated - - -

We will be rolling in on the afternoon of Thursday the 8th of September. See y'all then!

nander

We just registered as a full fledged HOC member and received our confirmation from the resort. We are looking forward to meeting new folks in our area and we will see everyone there!

- - - Updated - - -

We will be rolling in on the afternoon of Thursday the 8th of September. See y'all then!

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to meeting you!

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello we are Mike and Janice Miller. We just bought our Heartland 365 in January and joined HOC last week. Just made reservations for the Canton Rally. This will be our first. arriving 9/8 departing 9/11.

nander

Hello we are Mike and Janice Miller. We just bought our Heartland 365 in January and joined HOC last week. Just made reservations for the Canton Rally. This will be our first. arriving 9/8 departing 9/11.

Awesome, Mike & Janice! We look forward to meeting you!

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webtx1

We are looking forward to our first Heartland Owners rally, Sept. 9-11. We have made our reservations and look forward to meeting other Heartland owners.

Well, our apologies, but we had to cancel our reservations. We decided to buy a home and move back to North Carolina. We'll look for a Heartland group there. Hope everyone has a great time in Canton!

nander

Well, our apologies, but we had to cancel our reservations. We decided to buy a home and move back to North Carolina. We'll look for a Heartland group there. Hope everyone has a great time in Canton!

Good luck! Maybe we'll see you down the road at another rally!

nander

One day left to make a reservation for the Canton Rally! The sites not reserved will be released back to Mill Creek tomorrow, Aug 9. If you make a reservation after that date, you may not be close to our group.

Make your reservation today!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I spent some time trying to see if we could make it, but Tony has a football game Friday. Looked into the cabin rentals, OUCH! may just have to miss you guys. We'll have to play it by ear, if we could come for the day or something.

But if anyone is traveling I-20 from West Texas, towards DFW, please stop and say hi, we're between Cisco and Eastland. MM337. PM me!

9-larry

mary ann and larry will be coming in 9-8to 9-11 looking forward to seeing every one again. trailer is back in good condition ( I hope)

nander

Awesome, Larry! We have missed you!

What happened to the trailer?

- - - Updated - - -

I spent some time trying to see if we could make it, but Tony has a football game Friday. Looked into the cabin rentals, OUCH! may just have to miss you guys. We'll have to play it by ear, if we could come for the day or something.

But if anyone is traveling I-20 from West Texas, towards DFW, please stop and say hi, we're between Cisco and Eastland. MM337. PM me!

No problem, Erika! We understand some people have to work! ;):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.