EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
MTPockets - y'all come on over, we have you on the list. We'll be glad to meet you two and who knows we might even make it over to Floriday some day. Please go ahead and contact the park for your reservations .

Berry and Janet - You are on now the list. We'll see you there.

The list is growing and I have not even stirred the pot yet - F A N T A S T I C ! !

:)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tom,

We are signed up with the park, arriving late Thursday and departing Sunday.

Looking forward to it!

Erika & Tony Dorsey

TomMar

Tom,

That great news Dan. We have you on the list. It will be good to see old friends.

Please contact Lake Conroe KOA and tell them you are with the Heartland rally.:)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
DW and I were going over our itinerary for this spring. Looks like we are going be in your neck of the woods in April and are planning to stop by for a week. I will be calling the campgound tomorrow to make reservation.

We are leaving McKinney TX on Monday to go to Kerrville for the Sweetheart Rally, then to Rockport until April. We plan to stop by the Rally in Montgromery on Monday April 1st.
Look forward to meeting old friends and making new ones. I will be making our reservations tomorrow.

Travel safe and may God Bless

BC

mmomega

AnyTimer
Ok, after checking our schedule I think I'm going to throw our names in the hat. I just need to call the park tomorrow and make and confirm reservations.
Probably pulling in late Thursday and copying Erica by leaving Sunday.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, after checking our schedule I think I'm going to throw our names in the hat. I just need to call the park tomorrow and make and confirm reservations.
Probably pulling in late Thursday and copying Erica by leaving Sunday.

Yay! Will be good to see you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Bob & Pat, JD and Glenda we have you on the list. It will be good to see y'all again, it been awhile.

danemayer

Not a Heartland owner yet but would love to come to the Rally to visit other owners if that is ok?

Hi Aletha,

I think it's left to the discretion of the Chapter Leader. Hopefully Tom and Marti will see your post shortly and let you know.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are planning to come to the rally - arrive 4-5 and leave 4-7. I'll call and make a reservation.
We look forward to meeting everyone!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Nancy and Dave, it was nice meeting you in Santo and we'll be looking forward to seeing you in Montgomery.

TomMar

Nander We have you on the list. If you are headed this way any time soon be careful of the high winds.

Travel safe

TomMar

Aletha - Absolutely you are welcome to our rally. The rally charge is $20 for non Heartland brands but it will be worth it. We Heartlanders are a friendly bunch and when you get your own Heartland rig you can go to all the rallys. Please call the park at the number shown on post #1 and advise them you are coming in for the Heartland rally.

Trave safe, we'll see you there

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Tom and Marti,

I think we will be able to come to the Texas rally. We have heard great things about you guys and are looking forward to meeting you.
Will let you know when we make reservations.

TomMar

Fantastic - I went on and added you to the list. It will be great to meet y'all and compare notes. Florida and the East Coast are on our agenda when we finish that ugly stuff called work.

Travel Safe and we'll see you then.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.