EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Boy Rob I sure wish you would have raised your hand while we were there. You don't have to be embarrassed for not owning a Heartland. We we welcome everyone........LOL

Honestly give a shout out the next time you see a bunch of us. Many of our folks have been owners of a wide variety of manufacturers so discussions are always "interesting"

Travel safe:):cool:

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
I do believe we all had a good time. I have to thank all of you for your help in putting it together and the participation after arriving at the site. Someone at the dinner described the dinner as a "potluck because you never know what you are going to get". To me a relaxed rally with a "potluck of people" and it creates an incredible time with friends, old and new.

Thanks to all of you it was fun. We hope to see you (and others) in the fall.

Tom & Marti;):D

Rob_Fla

Boy Rob I sure wish you would have raised your hand while we were there. You don't have to be embarrassed for not owning a Heartland. We we welcome everyone........LOL

Honestly give a shout out the next time you see a bunch of us. Many of our folks have been owners of a wide variety of manufacturers so discussions are always "interesting"

Travel safe:):cool:

Thanks, I keep up with the Heartland Forum, lots of great people and info here.
Maybe next 5er will be a Heartland :)

Robert

pegmikef

Tom and Marti, I think we may have forgotten to thank you and tell you that we had a great time meeting new friends and renewing old friendships. It was a great rally and an excellent location. Thank you for all the work and coordination I know you and Marti had to do for such a successful rally. Mike and Peg Finnegan

Status
Not open for further replies.