EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We will be arriving Friday around 3 or 4 pm. Had to stop in San Marcos to get the Truck checked out, so we decided to stay at this campground until Friday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Anyone going to be there over the weekend??

BC

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
All;
The schedule of events is now on post #1. The weather should be great and fun should be had by all.
:):p:rolleyes::cool::eek:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We arrived yesterday and had a little afternoon coffee and cookies get-together at the Mayer's place. It rained later in the afternoon and then got cold, but it's all good because we're with our HL friends and the rally is just starting.

TomMar

Well all I can say about the rally is WOW!!! The pot luck is over, prizes handed out and we had an hour of entertainment. MTpockets put on an impromtu guitar performance that was equal to a professional. He and his DW closed with a duet that was perfect. You folks that were not able to make this rally really missed something. :rolleyes: :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well all I can say about the rally is WOW!!! The pot luck is over, prizes handed out and we had an hour of entertainment. MTpockets put on an impromtu guitar performance that was equal to a professional. He and his DW closed with a duet that was perfect. You folks that were not able to make this rally really missed something. :rolleyes: :)

I will be ready for the next one since we will be owners finally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

talley

Another fine South Texas Rally with thanks to Tom and Heartland support. As Tom mentioned we were very fortunate to have had MTpockets attending and sharing his talent after a fine potluck. Great job on the vocal and guitar... plus romantic selections for those leaning in that directon ;-) Must thank Ron Hoover for their support, and Diane and I especially thank them for the door prize of the nice lawn chair.

We are staying for another niight to finish off the ice cream!

Be safe

Jerry & Diane

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We thoroughly enjoyed the Rally as well, great to see old friends and meet new ones. We really enjoyed Terry and June (MTPockets) and their musical entertainment!

On the road home, looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Great to hear about your new BC. Louisiana does not have a free standing chapter so for now the Louisiana bunch typically fall under the South Texas chapter. Obviously you can go to any of them but I will be a direct contact if needed. That being said, we are now planning on setting the Fall Rally either in Beaumont or somewhere in south Louisiana. I'll keep you informed. When you get your VIN number I would suggest you explore joining the Heartland Owners Club.
If you have any questions you can PM me

Again welcome to the Heartland family

:):cool:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I sure will Tom thanks! As far as the fall goes, that is football season and unless you would like to come tailgate with us my fall weekends are booked...lol. Even our open date is already booked with my 20 year reunion. You are invited to come tailgate with us though. Lol. I will be in touch once we get our vin. Thanks again!!

TomMar

I understand the Louisiana and Football connection. I lived in Slidell for 4-1/2 years. There are lots of rallies, keep an eye on the forum for Mississippi or even North Texas. Most of us do 2 a year and you will be welcomed at all of them.:rolleyes::cool:

MTPockets

Tom, thanks for a great Rally and for being a great host/leader (We figured out that Marti was the real driving force) and for letting us Floridians join in. Enjoyed entertaining and Thanks to everyone for the kind words and hope to see you again sometime down the road. .... or, maybe at next year's National... It was great getting to know you all. Terry & June

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well the rally has come to an end. It was a great rally. Learned a number of things, met new friends, had great potluck and even got in a game of Mexican Train.

Tom & Marti, you did a great job. Thanks for the invite.

BC

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks for the great rally, Tom & Marti! It was so nice to meet & see old and new friends. Thanks again to Terry & June for the wonderful entertainment and everyone for the delicious food.

Status
Not open for further replies.