EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Frank, l'll add you to the list. Hoping you still have this Bighorn by the time the rally rolls around so we can see it! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted_Dee

Congratulations on the new role. Dee and I will be there, will let you know when make the reservations. If we don't go to another potluck dinner we need (1) large and (1) XL Tee shirts.

TravelTiger

Congratulations on the new role. Dee and I will be there, will let you know when make the reservations. If we don't go to another potluck dinner we need (1) large and (1) XL Tee shirts.

Oh cool! Glad to see you are in your Heartland! Did you buy at the Dallas Show?

I'll put you on the list. Looks like I might need to ask the park for more sites! :D

Ted_Dee

We didn't buy at the show. We had been negotiating about a month, we finally picked it up on the 14th and went straight to the Oklahoma Rally. We had a great time in Durant and we are looking forward to the West Texas Rally.

'Lil Guy'

Frank, l'll add you to the list. Hoping you still have this Bighorn by the time the rally rolls around so we can see it! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Bighorn is headed to the La. rally next week. Got it and am putting it in order. Haven't slept in it but we love it already.

TravelTiger

All, I spoke to the park today to add some more sites for our Rally, since it seems to be pretty popular for our "usual suspects" that attend rallies in the Texas area, and I want to make sure we give everyone a chance to come. The park only has 40 sites total, so we are taking over at least a fourth of the park!

I asked the park for additional sites, so we now have 14 available total (15 reserved if you count us.) -- as of today, Oct 20, Eight have said they are coming, but some have not made the reservation at the park. Please don't forget to do so! ;)

Also, the park wants to make sure anyone with mobility disabilities has a site close to the rally hall. The park is not really big, so no site is very far away... But if you require a shorter walk, please let them know as they are holding some spaces for those with special needs.

Thank you!!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made for 3-10 to 3-14, site 22.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Tshirt Sizes L and XL.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

pegmikef

I don't recall seeing anything about t-shirts for sure, but if so we will need two mediums. Thanks

Chippendale

I finally got my reservation made with the park, site 25. Will arrive on 3/9 and leave on 3/14. Also, will need one XL T-shirt.

Thanks,
George

pegmikef

Erika, I made my reservation, arriving the 8th of March and departing the 14th. George, it looks like we will be neighbors as Terry put me in Site 24.

rxbristol

If ya'll take a North Texan, we have reservations for spot 29. Arriving March 10 and leaving March 14.

- - - Updated - - -

Erika,

We would like to be on the list for one XL and one 2XL T's.

Rex

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We got registered today to arrive on Tuesday the 8th and depart on Monday the 14th for site #23. Looking forward to the first West Texas rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.