EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Folks, we stopped in to visit our rally site last week, and scope out some things to do and places to eat. We are excited by the possibilities! We'll be posting an update soon so watch for it after the new year. And, if you're in West Texas, you really need to come to this Rally and see what it's all about. There's a great bunch of folks already signed up for this one! Don't be discouraged if it looks full. The park has more non-pull through sites just a row over so everyone who attends will be "with the group."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Erika - Apologies but we will not be able to make this one. We have trying to get a conflicting schedule resolved, alas no joy. We'll try for the next one. Y'all have fun.

TravelTiger

Ok folks, we have a T-shirt Design and cost!

WestTexasChapterShirt.jpg
West Texas HOC Shirt-back_LR.jpg
(Edit: Date will be adjusted to 11-13 and other minor tweaks may occur, but will look basically like this)

The shirt will be a Gildan 50/50. Print is 1-color on front, 2-color on back. Shirt color is called "Sand". Based on the responses and shirt sizes (22 so far), the cost per shirt (so far) is $16.75 each. The price will go down if we have more folks wanting them. If any of you have signed up for a shirt and decide to not make the purchase, let me know ASAP. If you want one and haven't told me a shirt size (as noted on Post #1), please let me know ASAP. I will need to place the order by February 5th to make sure we get the order in time. Pre-Payment of $15.00 each due by February 5th, Balance due at the Rally.

Last edited:

dlw930

I agree, it is a neat design. We'll take an XL and L.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like it and still want one even though we can't make it. I don't have any for trade so send me an address and I will send you money for a 3x.

TravelTiger

I like it and still want one even though we can't make it. I don't have any for trade so send me an address and I will send you money for a 3x.

Andy, I think I already had you counted for 2 shirts. Do you still want two or just one?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am sorry I forgot. Yes keep me down for two.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Erika, I like the design of the shirts. Can I get another one, size 2X please?

Chippendale

Erika, I am going to bring a friend with me, her name is Saundra Lockwood, and we will need a total of 2 T-shirts, one L and one XL. Thanks, George

TravelTiger

OK, I have updated Post 1 to add the shirt requests for George and Jay. Thanks all for the kind words on the design! :eek:

avvidclif

Erika would you like some "prepayment" on the t-shirts? It would soften the hit on your account and we can adjust the price accordingly when the shirts are picked up.

TravelTiger

Erika would you like some "prepayment" on the t-shirts? It would soften the hit on your account and we can adjust the price accordingly when the shirts are picked up.

Yes, Clif, that would be probably better. I'll edit the posts to include a $15.00 shirt prepayment, with balance due at the rally.

pegmikef

Yes, Clif, that would be probably better. I'll edit the posts to include a $15.00 shirt prepayment, with balance due at the rally.

Erika, how do you want us to pay you. I plan on just paying the whole thing for two up front instead of a partial payment and should the rate go down stick the difference in the West Tx Chapter fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.