EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Can you do PayPal?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'll send my address to all of you via PM, if that is OK, rather than posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do PayPal?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes, I can do Paypal. I'll send a PM.

HornedToad

Tiger, Will you please let me know where to send the total amount for two 2XL Rally Shirts. Thanks.

I'll be picking up my Bday present in Amarillo on the way to the Rally. A friend is making me a custom smoker like one in the photo... except mine will have flat free tires and a receiver hitch on the front, so I can winch it up into the toy hauler garage.
Smoker.JPG
I’m planning on preparing a BBQ Fiesta… brisket, ribs, sausage & chicken, for the Rally pot luck. This will be my first time cooking on a smoker that has a firebox with tuning plates, my old smoker had an open firebox. I hope someone at the Rally has experience with these tuning plates and can show me the ropes.

I’ll also bring my Xmas present to the Rally, it’s still brand new in the box, just in case the breakfast crew wants to use it for "makin' bacon".
Griddle (2).jpg

Cooking is my hobby, eating is my passion.

TravelTiger

Ok mike sent you a pm. Got the PayPal from nander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Tiger, Will you please let me know where to send the total amount for two 2XL Rally Shirts. Thanks.

I'll be picking up my Bday present in Amarillo on the way to the Rally. A friend is making me a custom smoker like one in the photo... except mine will have flat free tires and a receiver hitch on the front, so I can winch it up into the toy hauler garage.
View attachment 42387
I’m planning on preparing a BBQ Fiesta… brisket, ribs, sausage & chicken, for the Rally pot luck. This will be my first time cooking on a smoker that has a firebox with tuning plates, my old smoker had an open firebox. I hope someone at the Rally has experience with these tuning plates and can show me the ropes.

I’ll also bring my Xmas present to the Rally, it’s still brand new in the box, just in case the breakfast crew wants to use it for "makin' bacon".
View attachment 42388

Mike, thanks for this generous offer! We'll look to incorporate this into our rally planning!

rxbristol

View attachment 42387

View attachment 42388

Umm!

Chippendale

Erika, I am too low tech for pay pal. Please email me your snail mail address and I will send you an old fashioned paper check that as far as I know, the bank will still accept and clear.

Thanks, George

dlw930

Ditto on sending snail mail address. We still have checks with old address to use up.

TravelTiger

I believe I've responded via pm to all who have requested PayPal and address so far.

Thank you!

ctayloe07

Erika, Corbin and I are registered for Quanah in site 20. Arriving on March 9 thru March 14. Order one shirt man size XL One ladies XL See you in March.
Flora

TravelTiger

Erika, Corbin and I are registered for Quanah in site 20. Arriving on March 9 thru March 14. Order one shirt man size XL One ladies XL See you in March.
Flora

Great! I'll add you to the list! Also, the shirts are unisex. Would you like to adjust your size?

TravelTiger

Anyone in the West Texas area might want to join us for a Meet-n-Greet this Saturday, Jan. 23. See this thread: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Lubbock - 1/23/2016 to 1/23/2016
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=57831

TravelTiger

So what cool unusual and fun events do you have planned for all of us??

Mike, this is our first rally, so we are still working on the planning. I can tell you we have made a few trips to the area and found some neat things to do, and good places to eat. Hoping to have more info next week. ;)

Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.