EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlw930

Erika, put us down for 1 on the wine tour. Donna is still searching for the "perfect" wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

OK, am I crossed up here? Is the Breakfast Friday AM or Saturday. We've always done it on Friday but it doesn't matter to me. Be nice for a free day 1st.
Again, looking at the agenda posted, potluck dinner and the breakfast is on Saturday.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My bad, yes breakfast is for Saturday. We scheduled golf for Friday AM.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We will bring something for the breakfast. Also, put two down for the winery. Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

HornedToad

No experience with tuning plates but willing to help with the smoking!

Looks like fun. Maybe after the bacon is cooked, the pancakes can go down on that griddle. I love cooking pancakes :)

Jim? Me Jim?

I can be counted on to help but as we arrive Friday afternoon and as I'm making scrambled eggs Saturday morning - I won't be breaking out my smoker. But I'm available for supervising other people smoking!

Jim you not Jimtoo!!!

Remember the pancakes...

TravelTiger

Elaine, I am going to check with the park, Jim B already was in site 36, so I need to confirm your site number.

- - - Updated - - -

Erika, Pat and I will be attending your rally! I called the park and booked it for March 10 and leave the 13th. We will be in site 36. Can't wait until your rally! We also want 2 shirts sized 2XL. I am sending you a pm for the paypal info for payment. Thanks!

Elaine, I just checked my records and I have JimB in site 36, so I will check with the park and make sure you have a spot.

TravelTiger

OK folks! Time is about to run out (Feb 10) for the reserved spots for this Rally. Not to worry, if you still want to attend There are likely some spots in the park (only 40 in the whole park), so you will not be far from other Heartlanders.

Be sure to call between 8-10am, or 4-6pm, as they have limited winter hours in the office.

I am placing the T-shirt order tomorrow, Tuesday the 9th.

I am scheduling the wine tasting as well tomorrow, so let me know if you are planning to attend. We want to make sure we have the numbers to justify the special room they have offered.

Thanks all! We can't wait!

TravelTiger

OK the Wine Tasting & Snacks Event at the 501 Winery is set for Saturday, 2-3:30. I have 15 that have confirmed interest in attending. We can still add folks, so don't be shy!

Also, T-shirts are ordered! YAY!

Erika

- - - Updated - - -

Alright GOLFERS!;)

Who is wanting to attend the Golf Outing at StoneyRidge Golf Course in Childress, Friday, March 11th (Weather permitting)? Please respond so we know the interest and can make some reservations. Please let us know by Feb 28th, Thanks!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave is always ready to play golf! Count him in.

TravelTiger

Anna and I will go too. I apologize for not saying sooner as I thought that was what the poll was for.

Yes, I failed to think he poll through. The poll allows for a single vote, but they didn't tell me how many actual attendees might be coming. Some have just one, others have two.

Thanks for letting us know! We've planned with the Winery for about 20, but there's certainly room for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.