EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sounds good Pat, hope you can make it. Maybe you can talk Lori into coming in the weekend before for the huge 1st Monday weekend. 700 acres of "stuff" to look over.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Jay - Sign Marti and I for this rally too..............We'll call Gwen in the morning

bikerbob

We are planning to attend the Rally at Rayford Crossing RV Resort in Spring, TX in April 2011. Please send more information on how to reserve a spot at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort.

Thanks!

jimtoo

We are planning to attend the Rally at Rayford Crossing RV Resort in Spring, TX in April 2011. Please send more information on how to reserve a spot at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Jay will add you to the list, but you need to call the park to make your reservations. Be sure and tell them you are with the Heartland Owners Group.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jayc

Bob,
You have registered with me here. Now you will need to call the park at 281 298-2008 and register with them. Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland rally group and you will be in one of our sites.

Looking forward to seeing you in April.

bikerbob

Hello, Connie and I are planning on attending this Rally. Put us Down.. It will be our 1st trip in our new TT.The weather has been freezing cold and rainy here for the last week n looking forward to it as i have Spring-Fever bad..LOL We have kinfolks in the Woodlands and we will get to see them while we are there. We will contact campground to register. Hope i get a pull-thru site. LOL
See U There...
Connie and Bobby Depew

jayc

Bobby, We'll be looking forward to meeting you and Connie and the new TT.

rustyshakelford

Bob,
You have registered with me here. Now you will need to call the park at 281 298-2008 and register with them. Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland rally group and you will be in one of our sites.

Looking forward to seeing you in April.

If we make it, I'll probably have to go to work one of the days. What is the cost to stay there? I went to the website, but the account is temporarily suspended for some reason.

If we can't stay, can we come and meet everyone? We wouldn't have to being the new trailer unless anyone wanted to check out the new cyclone

Brett

jayc

Brett,
I believe the rally rate is $33 per night. We would love to see the new Cyclone but if you've got to work we'll take good care of it for you. You can just drop in if that is all you can do because of work. Just let us know what you can do.

rustyshakelford

I work for 24 hrs on the 15th. Ill talk to my wife and see if she would want to come and stay the 16/17. should be fun. This might be our first real time taking it out somewhere other than the drive home from Indiana. Hopefully we can get all the bugs worked out prior to coming so we dont look like the rookies of the group!

Ill talk to her sometime tonight and will call to make tenative reservations on sunday or monday. worse case would be us swinging by in the truck to meet and greet

Thanks

brett

pegmikef

Bob,
You have registered with me here. Now you will need to call the park at 281 298-2008 and register with them. Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland rally group and you will be in one of our sites
This may be a dumb question, but what is the deal on this (or any other Heartland) rally? I am not a member of any owners club, but have been a Heartland owner for almost a year and have enjoyed and learned from this forum for a while now. Does one need to be a member to attend this or any other rally. I'm in San Angelo and might be able to attend. Thanks for any info. Mike Finnegan

jayc

Hi Mike,
First of all, there are no dumb questions, but to explain about the rallies, you don't need to be a member to attend a rally, although there are other values with joining the club. Click HERE for more info. If you can come, call the park and make a reservation at 281 298-8008 and I will sign you up here. We will be having a potluck dinner on Saturday evening. It's a chance to meet with other Heartland owners and have a great time.

Hope you can make it.

pegmikef

If you can come, call the park and make a reservation at 281 298-8008 and I will sign you up here. We will be having a potluck dinner on Saturday evening. It's a chance to meet with other Heartland owners and have a great time.

Hope you can make it.
Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to it, so sign me up (Mike and Peg Finnegan, San Angelo, TX). We are not full timers, but will be coming in from Bastrop State Park Friday (15th) morning or early afternoon. I'll make my reservations in the morning (right now it is Super Bowl time).

jayc

Mike and Peg, now that the game has just ended, I'll add you to the list. We'll be glad to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.