EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumberdude

Glad to hear you and Bette will be there! We were being to wonder??
We will actually, be at Rayford on April the 7th and staying till after the rally. Believe it or Not!

See you all soon
Pat and Lori

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

I will not be attending the Rally, I had to cancel my reservation because of another project I committed to assist has been postponed and conflicts with the Rally. I hope Carol and I will be able to attend the Rally in Canton. See you in June at the North American Rally.

WILBOLT

Did I read somewhere that there would be technicians there to work on our units? I have a few very slight warranty issues that need to be addressed. I have an appointment the following week at Lone Star RV Sales where I bought my unit, but if I can get it fixed at the rally that would be great.
Thanks, Bill

jayc

Legendary Member
Hey Bill,
Yes, Ron Hoover RV is sending a technician to the park to minor repairs and adjustments. Please call Joe French at the dealership-281-829-1560 and he will let you know what they can handlde. Also, if you will need a part they can have it on hand.

jayc

Legendary Member
Yes Bill, they do warranty work-within reason-in the field and will do small repairs and adjustments whether in warranty or not. It is best to call first and furnish your VIN so the warranty claim can be made and parts ordered if necessary.

jayc

Legendary Member
Well, I've got good news and bad. The good news is that Petty Detailing has agreed to do washes of our rigs for $79 if we get 8 or more rigs.

The bad news is that I must cut the registration off and return the remaining sites to the park. This does not mean that you cannot sign up, it only means that if you need to make your registration with the park and tell them you're with the Heartland group to be put with the rest of the group.

We still have plenty of sites left, so come on down!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it is one week until the Gathering... We have been stuck in Melissa, TX since November. We are ready to Roll.

We plan to be there on Monday 11th in the afternoon. Jay get the coffee pot started. We are looking forward to getting started.

BTW I will take a wash job when we get there. That is a good price.

See ya there.

BC

DougAndJudy

Please add us to the list. I haven't called the park yet, but will this afternoon. We'll probably be there a day early and leave a day late. It will be good to see everyone we met in Mission and to meet all the rest of y'all.

jayc

Legendary Member
Bob and Pat and Doug and Judy, it will be good to see all of you again. See ya soon!

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a PM from Terry and Sylvia Hix that they are coming to the rally. Starting to fill up, but still got open sites.

jayc

Legendary Member
I spoke with Joe French at Ron Hoover RV this afternoon. He will be bringing a Landmark San Antonio if he has one in stock by rally time and another model that is to be determined. They don't carry the Bighorn line so we won't have one on display.

Joe also agreed to pick up the tab for a barbecue dinner and I am working on getting that done with our local restaurant with the "best barbecue in the Woodlands).

rustyshakelford

I spoke with Joe French at Ron Hoover RV this afternoon. He will be bringing a Landmark San Antonio if he has one in stock by rally time and another model that is to be determined. They don't carry the Bighorn line so we won't have one on display.

Joe also agreed to pick up the tab for a barbecue dinner and I am working on getting that done with our local restaurant with the "best barbecue in the Woodlands).

This is going to be a good time! When are y'all planning on the bar-b-que dinner?

Brett

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am working on getting that done with our local restaurant with the "best barbecue in the Woodlands).
I am arriving on Monday 11th so I can get in on all the free meals.

Also Trevor wants to meet the Devil Dog again. Look forward to this Rally.
Devil Dog.jpg

Also if your looking for a place to eat Ribs here is a place to check out.
Big Rib.jpg

BC

mmomega

AnyTimer
Going to have to call to make our reservations tomorrow since I couldn't get the rally discount from online reservations, not that I saw anyway. I'll post back then so you can add us to the main list Jay.

jayc

Legendary Member
Brett, the plan is to have a potluck breakfast on Saturday morning. We generally eat around 9AM and everyone enjoys it.

JD and Glenda, get 'er done! We all want to look over that Key Largo!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
the plan is to have a potluck breakfast on Saturday morning. We generally eat around 9AM and everyone enjoys it.

Hay... that is new or I have been out to long.. Potluck Breakfast.. This replaces the Potluck Dinner? I know this is a dumb question.. Never been to a potluck breakfast.
Guess I am going to have to get up early. :cool:

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.