EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Jay;
Don't forget to add Marti and me to the list. You were busy in Mission when we signed up. We have already signed up with Gwen.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm sorry Tom, but you're added now. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon.

jayc

Thats great news Brett, can't wait to see it and to meet you and Lindsay.

BobSue

HI Jay,

Bob and Sue Lawson will be attending the rally in April. Please put us on the list.
It will be good to see everyone again.

jayc

Jim and Ginger got in touch with me and they will be attending the rally with us.

I also got some good news today that our friend Joe French is now working at the Ron Hoover RV dealership in Katy. He will be attending the rally and will be bringing a new Landmark and either a Cyclone or Road Warrior to show us. He is also planning to bring one of his techs to do minor repairs here in the park.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

Carol and I made our reservations today. We plan to arrive on Thursday, April 14th.

jayc

Terry, thats great news. It will be good to see y'all again.

We've still got some more sites if anyone else wants to come.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Ok, Jay I talked to the DW and we may be bringing that new KeyLargo for you to check out, hehe. I'll know more soon but I'd say go ahead and put us down for showing up. I'll have to call this week and set it in stone. Glenda's checking out the resort website and is sitting over there ooooh'ing and ahhh'ing so I'm thinking done deal.

jbeletti

JD and Glenda,

You'll love Rayford Crossing. One of the best campgrounds I've been too. Nice place, friendly people. Of course, the rally is the big star here though. Jay and Stella are pros at putting them on. Treat yourself to a nice weekend and show off that new Key Largo!

Jim

jayc

Thanks Jim. JD and Glenda, just let me know when you get your reservation made and I'll add you to the list.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi Jay,
We would love to make it but will be in Midland Tx working a "job" for 2 weeks. Yall have fun and we will see you at the October Rally.

jayc

Jim, as you know, you're going to miss out on a great time, but we understand. We'll miss you and will see you in Canton if not before.

jimtoo

Hi Jay,,, Please put us down for the rally. I thought I had told you already,,, but either my great mind is slipping :) or yours is, one or the other.:).. We will be arriving on Thursday, 14th and leaving on Sunday, 17th. Park did not give us a site number.
Jim M

jayc

Jim,
I remember that we talked about it in Kerrville. Probably what happened is that you sent me a message and somehow Linuxkid let it get lost, so I never got it. Thats gotta be it, it certainly couldn't be one of our great minds. Yeah, thats it, we blame it on the computer guy.

jimtoo

Jim,
I remember that we talked about it in Kerrville. Probably what happened is that you sent me a message and somehow Linuxkid let it get lost, so I never got it. Thats gotta be it, it certainly couldn't be one of our great minds. Yeah, thats it, we blame it on the computer guy.

Works for me....:)

dljcyoung

Hey Jay. Dennis and Joyce Young here. Not sure if we can make the rally....our truck was stolen on Mar 7th and recovered on the 11th and is now in the body shop. Talked to them yesterday and they said 2-3 weeks to finish. Right down to the wire. I noticed you still have several spots open so last minute trip should be possible??? We will keep you posted. Dennis

jayc

Dennis, we still have plenty of spaces left. I'll have to release what is left on the 1st of April but you can call the park to make late reservations. Here's hoping that you will get your truck back in time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.