EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're glad that everyone had a good time and made it home safely. Pat and Lori, we're especially glad that you made it home through all the fires in Texas and the high winds.

Just for information, Jaime and his family left the park today. His dad is recovering well and may be released either late this afternoon or tomorrow.

jimtoo

For those at the rally, "did you hear my uncle zeke died?"
for those not at the rally, you should have been here, it was really funny. We did a skit about, uncle zeke, it was awesome. Thanks to terry & sylvia hix for putting it together.
Uncle zeke died with his mouth awry, with one eye shut, with his left leg held high, waving good bye! So long uncle zeke, till next time.

Yes, we are sorry to hear about Uncle Zeke! He died you know! But, we hear the story teller has a story to tell us about boots for the next rally in Oct! See you all then! We had a great time thanks to Jay and Stella! For those of you who don't know we were the family that never left! We got to spend a few extra day's with Jay and Stella and had a blast!!!

See you all in Oct!
Pat and Lori

Hi All,,,, Jay I was just going to ask about Jamie's Dad,,, Thanks for the update.

Now...I guess I really need to talk to Terry and Sylvia,,, may need to get them down to our George West Storyfest the first Saturday in November which is November 5. I am thinking something like this might be really good. It's a really great event,,, check out our web site.

Terry and Sylvia,,, think about coming to see us in November.

Jim M

plumberdude

We had a great time, and if anyone else hears if Uncle Zeke has or had a wife let us know! Someone should let her know:)

Pat and Lori

jimtoo

We had a great time, and if anyone else hears if Uncle Zeke has or had a wife let us know! Someone should let her know:)

Pat and Lori

Yep,, I heard he had a wife,,, but she left him at the RV park when his mouth went awry and his eye started closing...she knew something was happening... So everyone be on the lookout for Zeke's wife. :)

bettoo

I would just like to tell Jay and Stella that we had a really good time, and that they did a very good job putting on the rally. Was so good to see old and new friends. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Goshen, Thanks again.

jayc

Thanks Bette, and I hope that "older" guy that was with you has another good year.

jimtoo

Thanks Bette, and I hope that "older" guy that was with you has another good year.

Was she the one that was seen with that "older guy"???,, Zeke...... just before it happened??. You know.. he was saying,,, "I wish she was mine" when his mouth went awry and his left eye started,,,.....well you know what happened,,,.cause he knew he couldn't have her....

plumberdude

Bob,
Thanks for taking all the pictures! Now the hubby is caught no more letting him near my plate!! Thanks again Uncle Zeke for all the laughs!!

Take care!
Pat and Lori

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Bob - Just got to look at the pictures. Thanks for doing such a great job ! !

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Great pictures, well most of them! Your camera put 20 extra pounds on me, how did you do that?
Really, thanks for taking all the great shots! Uncle zeke would have been proud, how did you not get his picture?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like fun! Will have to make the Canton Rally this fall. Even if I have to drive out in my little '99 Toyota Rav4, just to visit. LOL!

Erika

jimtoo

Great pictures, well most of them! Your camera put 20 extra pounds on me, how did you do that?
Really, thanks for taking all the great shots! Uncle zeke would have been proud, how did you not get his picture?

Yes,,, Thanks Bob for the great pictures...but I did not see any of Uncle Zeke. Oh well.. maybe next year another Uncle will be there... you never know.

Kenny...I don't see the extra 20...just looks like you. :) Or maybe Bob has a magnifying camera lens instead of telephoto...That's what it is... I'll bet on it..just makes things look bigger....:)

Looks like fun! Will have to make the Canton Rally this fall. Even if I have to drive out in my little '99 Toyota Rav4, just to visit. LOL!

Erika

Yes, Erika,,, we have fun..come on and visit..

Happy Camping..

Jim M

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Hey Jay............
Guess what - we got a new member to our family- pictures below..........................
That Key Largo is something else. About two weeks of repacking all the "stuff" we took out of the BigHorn and things might get back to normal. Safe travels to you.

IMG00220-20110512-1949.jpg IMG00221-20110512-1950.jpgIMG00223-20110512-1950.jpg

Joe French and his team at Ron Hoover were great ! !

Yep I have to change the signature too.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I think I've seen one of those somewhere else :p Congrats on the new addition. Hope you love it as much as we do ours.

jayc

Congrats Tom. You and Marti are going to love it.

You know JD, it does look familiar.

DougAndJudy

Hey Jay............
Guess what - we got a new member to our family- pictures below..........................
That Key Largo is something else. About two weeks of repacking all the "stuff" we took out of the BigHorn and things might get back to normal. Safe travels to you.

Hi Tom and Marti -

Thanks for buying that Key Largo... Judy almost had me worn down to the point that it could have been us...!!

Enjoy!!!

jayc

I thought the same thing Doug. Stella worked on me for over a week and we almost bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.