EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Looks like another awesome Heartland Owners Rally in Texas!

One really has to appreciate dealers like Ron Hoover on this rally and Dick Gore on the Myrtle Beach, SC rally. Few dealers really get it or have an interest in coming along side a club. I know first hand that support from dealers like this that really get it, not only pays dividends for rally attendees immediately (door prizes, meals, seminars, light maintenance work, show coaches etc), but it nearly always pays dividends for the dealer with increased coach and service sales. To me - it's a win-win.

Thanks Jay and Stella and all who helped you put this one one. Thanks to all the club members that came out to support this chapter! Heartlanders are the best!

Jim

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Big thanks to ron hoover rv for the great door prizes!!!! They had 2 rv's on site that were open to the public to check out. We showed ours to a couple next to us. They were sold on the bighorn & heartland quality. They want one!
#1 door prize $699.00 tailgate sat. Dish
bbq pit, outdoor rug, ice chest, & many, many others. Everybody there got a door prize of some kind. We did not win the grand prize, but did win it from bob & pat curry who put it up for auction after winning it. Thanks to all who helped put the rally on. Too many to name.
Kenny & dee cochran

pegmikef

And a big belated thanks to Jay, Stella, Jimtoo and all the others that put this rally on. It was great (and I got a free shower and rv wash job setting up on Friday afternoon). I too want to give a special thanks to Joe French and the Ron Hoover RV bunch especially since we were the lucky recipient of one of those great door prizes. We especially enjoyed meeting all the people. Sorry this is so late, but we were at Cedar Breaks COE park the last couple of days and there is no wifi access there (remembering that we're the ones with one of the no frills TTs). Thanks again all.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We second the kudos! It was fun meeting new folks, seeing old friends, eating great food and sharing great stories. Thanks all, this is why we love our Heartland. The best coaches with the best owners!

9-larry

A GREAT BIG THANKS FOR YOUR JOB ON RALLY!!!! this was our first rally and even though we were one of the no frills tt we were treated as one of the group. my wife and i had a great weekend and look forward to doing more this year. we hope tp see some of you at our next rally. AGAIN GREAT GROUP HOC!!!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Double kudos to Jay and Stella for another great rally. Joe French also put the big spotlight on the Ron Hoover quality work with his service technician taking care of several rigs problems, no charge. Joe then supplied several really premium door prizes. Well done ! ! ! !

jfrench

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I greatly appreciate it and thank you so much for the support everyone has shown to Heartland, Ron Hoover and me this past year. I look forward to the next rally and if anyone needs anything before then please just ask. You know were I am ;)

plumberdude

Just wanted to say THANKS to Jay and Stella for a great rally. Great friends and great time, that is why we travel 1000 miles to be at a Heartland Rally! Thanks also to Ron Hoover for the great prize's!
We all appreciate the generousity that was given to the group. We look forward to the next rally in Boerne. Just want to know will Jim Mcgee ever give his secret away on how to remove the stick in the bottle!!
Take care
Pat and Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.