EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jerry and Diane Talley won't be able to come this year due to some health issues. I hope everyone will join me with adding Diane to a prayer list.

jayc

Okay, today I released the remaining sites but there is still time to sign up and come withus. I have asked the park to assign anyone else that wants to come to a site near the group.

rustyshakelford

I hope we're going to be able to make it! The trailers been at Ron hoovers for about a month now and they are still sounding like its going to be a few more weeks. Having to get another FW tank. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow.

Brett

jayc

Brett, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Sorry you may not make it. Make sure that you let Rayford know if you have to cancel.

jayc

The new owner of Jim Beletti's San Antonio demo unit, Luther Cockerham and his wife, will be attending the rally with us. We will welcome them as well as the other first-time rally-goers.

Won't be long 'til we rally again!

jbeletti

The new owner of Jim Beletti's San Antonio demo unit, Luther Cockerham and his wife, will be attending the rally with us. We will welcome them as well as the other first-time rally-goers.

Won't be long 'til we rally again!

This is great news Jay. Luther seems thrilled with the unit. I'd love to see a group of Heartlanders come along side him and his wife to really help them feel comfortable as new owners and maybe even answer a few questions about his coach.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well I am here. Looking for someone to give a hard time. Why don't some of you good ole boys hurry up and get here.. I need a morning coffee chat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone when you get here. I am in site 108 until the 16th then I go to site 77.

See ya soon.

BC

jayc

Bob, we've had a slight change of plans and will arrive on Sunday the 15th. Gotta go see the grandson pitch another shutout.

meandg

crawgator
Hey everybody.... What is the plan for Friday? DH is off and I was thinking of coming for the day. Also thought about bringing a friend and coming for the pot luck.

jayc

Michelle, Friday is arrival day for several of the people that will be at the rally, so we don't plan too much for Friday night. We'll probably meet at my site and use the gas grill to fix an assortment of grilled foods or if anyone wishes to, go out to one of the local restaurants to eat.

Saturday we'll have a breakfast furnished by Ron Hoover RV, nothing planned for lunch and a guest speaker in the afternoon. The potluck dinner will be on Saturday evening but you're welcome to come.

mmomega

AnyTimer
We aren't going to make it Jay, had some things come up so we have to head out of town that and the trailer is in getting one of the living room windows completely replaced. Dealer had the window out ready for the new to go in and the wrong window shows up. Things may change but don't count on it at this point. Did you end up with the same spot as last year?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
Is Ron Hoover RV going to be bringing some techs for minor fixes.. I have a recessed light in my ODS slide above my recliners that I need to fix or replace. I have a new fixture but need to know how to remove it from the overhead.

BC

jayc

JD, bummer that you can't make it. We'll think of you when we're at the potluck! I am in the same site as last year.

Bob, Ron Hoover will be out on Friday and Saturday and should be able to help you with your light.

jbeletti

Jay
Is Ron Hoover RV going to be bringing some techs for minor fixes.. I have a recessed light in my ODS slide above my recliners that I need to fix or replace. I have a new fixture but need to know how to remove it from the overhead.

BC

Bob,

Not sure about your fixture, but most of the flush models use a spring clip on 2 sides to hold the fixture into the ceiling hole. For these, I grasp the lens on 2 sides and pull down until the fixture comes away from the ceiling a half inch to an inch. Then I work one side, at the clip, down until the clip comes out of the hole and into the open. Then the other side drops down easily.

Good luck,

Jim

69231_3in_Radiance__f5s700x210pFFFFFF.jpg
LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.