EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
Here is some more good news, especially if you are already a full timer or are thinking about it. Have you ever heard of Sky Med? They are providers of medical evacuation transportation for you and your loved ones in case of illness or injury.

Stan and Catherine Griffith are going to be in the area and will come down on Saturday, April 21st to speak with anyone that has an interest in this service. He will have a door prize to award to someone and will stay for our potluck supper for any further questions.

I will have some handout material for you to review and ask questions of us as full timers and any other full timers that are willing to answer questions about our life as full time RV'ers.

danemayer

Jay, would you add Dan and Ann Mayer. I just spoke with Melissa to reserve a spot; arriving on Thursday. Departing Sunday.

Dan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay,

Pencil us in, we're trying to pull some strings to come. Will know in the next week or so.

Erika

jayc

Legendary Member
Tish Marshall contact me by PM to say that she and her family will make the rally.

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim and Ginger Glasgow contacted me by PM to sign up.

We've still got 7 spaces left, so come on down!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Things have changed a bit for us. The Spring Break seems to have used up most of the campgrounds, so we will be at Rayford Crossing a week early. We will be in site# 108 from the 9th to the 15th then move to #77 on the 16th and leave on the 23rd. If your around bring your "Red Solo Cup and Lets have a party"..... LOL....BC

jayc

Legendary Member
That's good Bob. We had planned to arrive on the 18th but may change our arrival to a few days earler. See you soon!

jayc

Legendary Member
Good News Gang

I talked to Joe French, General Manager of Ron Hoover RV in Katy today. They are sponsoring our rally and will furnish us with a breakfast on Saturday morning at 9 AM.

He is also planning to bring a technician to the park to do minor repairs and adjustments for us. The tech will be onsite on Friday and Saturday, so if there is some little something that needs to be repaired, it will be done at NO CHARGE to us by Ron Hoover RV.

Time is getting short but we still have a few sites left if you want to come with us!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay,

This is great! What is considered a minor adjustment/repair? When retracting the LR slide, it likes to stick for a split sec. and then go, only on one side... I think it needs an adjustment. Would this be fair to ask about? Also, we noticed this weekend we lost our radio antenna somewhere. :(

Erika

jayc

Legendary Member
The repairs would be mainly things that can be done in the field without a shop. You can call Joe French at Ron Hoov er RV (281 829-1560) and he can tell you what they can do. If you buy an antenna, they should be able to install it for you. As far as adjustments to the slides, I believe they can do that, but ask Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.