EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy and I will not make the spring rally. We will see everyone at Gillette at the national rally. We will be arriving on the 12th.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rex, sorry you and Stacy won't be able to make it. This is a beautiful park and you'll be missing a good time with the other Heartlanders.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex, sorry you and Stacy won't be able to make it. This is a beautiful park and you'll be missing a good time with the other Heartlanders.

We want to come but I can't pull that much time away from the business and the farm that early in the year and still make Gillette.

talley

Jay, Diane and I have just returned from our trip to Williamsburg/Jamestowm and points in between. Had a good time and gained an increased appreciation of the historical events and locales of our country. We have registered at Rayford Crossing and need to let you know that we will be there for the April rally. Will miss you and Stella at Kerrville... just have to wait a little longer to see the new Landmark.

ps; The slow leak we had when departing Canton turned out to be a cracked rim. Second one we have experienced.

Jerry and Diane

jayc

Jerry, it will be good to see you and Diane again. Glad you had a good trip and that you got your slow leak figured out.

jayc

Glen and Sue Walker had to drop out due to a work camping job that they have. Hopefully we'll see them at another rally.

We still have plenty of sites left, so come on down!

jayc

Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck signed up for our rally and were added to the list.

Last edited:

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
ATT: Navigator and Director of Operations-Stella - - PLEASE SIGN US UP!!
KENNY & DEE COCHRAN
WE WANT APRIL 19, 20, 21 NIGHTS, (THURSDAY, FRIDAY, & SAT. NIGHTS)
THANKS!

jayc

Kenny, it will be good to see you and Dee again. You are added to the list. Just call the park and make your reservation.

dfowler

We just joined the Heartland owners club and would like to attend the rally in Spring, TX. How do we register, i.e, with the park, with Jay, etc.? Would appreciate someone letting us know. Thanks. Dan and Pam Fowler.

jayc

Dan and Pam, all you have to do is call Rayford Crossing at 281 298-8008 and make your reservation. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

dfowler

Thanks! Reservations have been made. We plan to pull out on Monday morning. Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.
Dan and Pam Fowler (That's Mon. morning after the rally is over!)

Status
Not open for further replies.