EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike, I'll add you and Peg to the list. Glad to hear that the 3070 will work for you. Looking forward to seeing it.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Just made reservations for the rally. Plan to arrive on Monday, 16th and leave Monday 23rd.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

BC

jayc

Great news Bob, its been too long since you've been to one of our rallies.

Paul & Nan

Since we should be home in Texas, and it should only be about 100 miles for us we are looking at coming as well. Nan and Paul

jayc

Paul and Nan, you're signed up. Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Wow, this rally is filling up fast...!

jayc

Jim and Sina, it was good to see you two again at Rob Hoover. Hope you're enjoying the new San Antonio as much as we are our new Grand Canyon. I'll add you to the list.

JimandSina

Jay, it was wonderful seeing you and Stella as well, we finally picked it up this past Friday morning and have been moving everthing from the Cyclone to the Landmark (you know the drill all to well), but we did really enjoy the king bed Friday night, looking forward to seeing all at the Rally in April, safe travels.

Jim

jayc

Yep, I don't want to move ever again.... Now to make Heartland stop adding cool features that make me want a new rig.

dwimberley

Dan & Connie
Jay lets us know when you get to Rayford for the winter (ya'll may already be there) Connie and I will drop by for a visit or you and Stella can drop by the house. We are 5 minutes up the road.

jayc

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon in site 103 and will be there until the first week in January. Looking forward to seeing you.

Teeceelou

JJ, Mike and I are planning on it. I need to look at my election calendar to make sure, but we should be there. I'll call & get our reservation. Patrice:cool:

jayc

Thats good to hear Patrice. Y'all are down!

Can you believe that we're almost half-way full already?

Status
Not open for further replies.