EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello,
Any idea why I don't get any pictures. I get a ledge square with a small gray square with a broken line through it. TIA

Jack & Lynette

I don't know why. I get that also on my IPad. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jstarwal

My wife and I will be at the Weatherford on the 29th so if there's anything anybody needs me to do prior to the rally or during the rally just let us know thank you
Jack and Lynette

Jack & Lynette

jstarwal

Hello call your Quilters out there I was in touch with the owner at the Houston Mercantile quilt store. I asked her if we had a group come by can we get some kind of a discount and she said she would give you a 15% discount if you're wearing our badges. I talked to Nancy a little bit ago and we might try to get a group together. Maybe on Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning we're not sure yet. Anybody interested in going please reply back to this post
Thanks

Jack & Lynette

pegmikef

RE: Quilters. Peggy will go and she just named off several others she thinks would like to go, but I'm gonna let them speak for themselves.

pegmikef

I am pleased to announce a sponsor for our rally:

View attachment 43697

makers of the SnapPad.

Thank you!!

Funny you should mention that. I just won the starter kit (a 49.99 dollar value) at the Louisiana rally and they gave everyone a rally discount of 10 percent for HOC members. I immediately ordered the other four for delivery to me at Oak Creek at a total savings for the complete set (including shipping) of fifty plus dollars. I worked with one of the folks at RV Snappad to ochestrate the drop shipment. Great to work with and their responses were immediate even though it was the weekend.

jstarwal

RE: Quilters. Peggy will go and she just named off several others she thinks would like to go, but I'm gonna let them speak for themselves.
Hello Mike when are you guys going to get there? We talked to Nancy Anderson and I think they're planning like Friday morning.

Jack & Lynette

pegmikef

Hello Mike when are you guys going to get there? We talked to Nancy Anderson and I think they're planning like Friday morning.

Jack & Lynette

We will be arriving on Sunday. Right now we are just killing time enroute from the Henderson rally with stops in Longview, TX and Canton, TX.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I have edited the Agenda to add Rig Tours on Saturday morning. I knew I was forgetting something when I was working on it. ;)

Thank you Jack & Lynette for finding the quilt store. Sounds like fun.

Paul & Nan

Hello call your Quilters out there I was in touch with the owner at the Houston Mercantile quilt store. I asked her if we had a group come by can we get some kind of a discount and she said she would give you a 15% discount if you're wearing our badges. I talked to Nancy a little bit ago and we might try to get a group together. Maybe on Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning we're not sure yet. Anybody interested in going please reply back to this post
Thanks

Jack & Lynette
I would love to go on Friday. We get there Thursday afternoon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm not a quilter, but might consider going just to go! :) depends on my workload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.