EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dix36

Hey...We are Dick and Reta, thehillsonwheels, HOC # 1068, and will be tagging along with Hogan and Donna Cooper. Talked to Ellen today at Bryce-Zion and she took my plastic, so I guess we filled the last of your saved sites. We will arrive on 28 SEP and depart on 02 OCT. Please add us to the chuck wagon dinner list.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey...We are Dick and Reta, thehillsonwheels, HOC # 1068, and will be tagging along with Hogan and Donna Cooper. Talked to Ellen today at Bryce-Zion and she took my plastic, so I guess we filled the last of your saved sites. We will arrive on 28 SEP and depart on 02 OCT. Please add us to the chuck wagon dinner list.

Dick and Reta,
Welcome! Glad you just made it in under the wire! I will put you on the list. Trace

We would like to attend your rally if possible. We will be traveling Hogan Cooper, Dick and Eric. Please let me know if this is a option for us to attend thank you. Larry Haines

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we would like that spot, and do want to attend the chuck wagon dinner, thanks Larry and Judy Haines

TandT

We would like to attend your rally if possible. We will be traveling Hogan Cooper, Dick and Eric. Please let me know if this is a option for us to attend thank you. Larry Haines

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we would like that spot, and do want to attend the chuck wagon dinner, thanks Larry and Judy Haines
Judy,
There is one person who expressed interest ahead of you. I'm sure there will probably be a cancellation however. I will put you on the standby list. Trace

TandT

We are currently full for this Rally.

I have started a standby list for those who wish to attend. If you would like to be added to the list, please let me know either by posting here, or by PM or email. Trace

The following people are currently on the waiting list;

(1) Monica and Don (StarryNight) (#2096) (CO) 9-27 to 10-2-2016
(2) Larry and Judy (Ldhaines) (#2632) (MS)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace you are saying that all the spaces are taken, but they can still at end the activities but would have to find other places to attend right? Unless there are cancellations.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TandT

Trace you are saying that all the spaces are taken, but they can still at end the activities but would have to find other places to attend right? Unless there are cancellations.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
With the number folks that I have so far, any Heartland Owners Club member may attend any function within this Rally as long as I am notified ahead of time. This is necessary for planning organized activities. Because there may be limitations at a venue the number of persons may have to be capped at some point.Thanks, Trace

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
With the number folks that I have so far, any Heartland Owners Club member may attend any function within this Rally as long as I am notified ahead of time. This is necessary for planning organized activities. Because there may be limitations at a venue the number of persons may have to be capped at some point.Thanks, Trace

Ok...well call me :confused:

I am currently on your "wait list" for a site. This is my understanding of what I should do: I am waiting for you (Trace) to contact me to let me know when you get a cancelation...at that point I will then call the CG to make my reservations, not before.
Just an FYI: If we are not able to get a site at either of the two CGs for this rally then we are not planning on attending the rally.

Monica

TandT

Monica,
Yes you are correct. You are first on the list and I will notify you when I have an opening at either park.Trace

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I said what I said earlier since the other rig interested is traveling with some I believe are all going to Vegas together. That way they could at least participate even if there was not a rv space available.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Trace, I thought I requested the dinner, but didn't see it listed next to my name. Am I on the your master list? If not, please add us. Thanks.

TandT

Trace, I thought I requested the dinner, but didn't see it listed next to my name. Am I on the your master list? If not, please add us. Thanks.

Okay Mike, thank you. I will take care of it. Trace

TandT

There is currently a waiting list for this Rally.

If you would like to join us for this event, please contact me directly.

Please do not call the Parks directly at this time.

I will be checking with the parks periodically to see if there are any spaces available. I will then notify the next person on the list. Thank you, Trace

TandT

We just added Monica and Don (StarryNight) (CO)

Welcome guys, glad you got in! Trace

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Glad we were able to get a site.
I've been contemplating our possible route...Green River State Park can be a via point. Does anyone have any first-hand info concerning this park? I see that the park's RV sites are in the process of being "updated"...there's just not very much info surrounding this comment.

Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.