EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
UTAH CHAPTER MOAB SPRING RALLY, MAY 2015****************************************

MOAB JET BOAT RIDE INFORMATION;

http://www.canyonlandsbynight.com/tours/daytime_jetboat.htm

THIS WILL BE FOR A 3 HOUR, SMOOTH WATER, COVERED JET-BOAT RIDE, ON THE COLORADO RIVER.

Our boat is reserved for Saturday Morning, May 23, 2015 at 8AM (returns to the dock at approx 11AM)

The group will meet at the dock Saturday Morning, no later than 7:45 AM. (Approx. 15 minute drive from our campground)

At last count, I had a show of interest from around 30 people.

Everyone is being asked to call, reserve your seats and make your own payment arrangements.

Please call 1-800-394-9978 and tell them you are with the Heartland group going out the morning of May 23rd.
I have indicated to the manager that we would make every effort to get everyone who is going to call within a week to make their own reservations.

You will receive a 10% discount off the regular $89 price (per group manager Rachel Paxman), by telling them you are with the Heartland group.

Please notify me by PM or email and let me know when you have made your reservation. This way I will know that no further follow-up is needed by me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Trace

TandT

4-8-15... Final Tally For Colorado River Boat Tour

Our boat is reserved for Saturday Morning, May 23, 2015 at 8AM (returns to the dock at approx 11AM)

http://www.canyonlandsbynight.com/to...me_jetboat.htm

Judy at Canyonlands Boat Tours, has forwarded the following list of those who have signed up;

Jack and Bev
Mike and Edythe
Liz and Larry
Terry and June
Mike and Aline
Steve and Sandy
Bob and Diane
PJ and Karol
Trace and Teri
Len and Sue
Bill and DeAnna
Larry and Donna
Wilson and Debi

Gary and Sue
Craig and Tena

Please notify me if anything posted here is incorrect, or changes.

Last edited:

Gaffer

Just wondering who all is planning to join in the Jeep / ATV runs? I will have my jeep. Karol :angel: is going to drive it all the way from Bend just so I can get a taste of the famous Moab trails. Color me happy. :cool:

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I as well as Carlos and Kindra are renting a Jeep for a day or two while we are there to go check out the Back Country sites

TandT

Thanks Rod.
PJ, I know of at least several others that are renting Jeeps, or ATV's also. Trace

TandT

It's getting close!
It seems like we started planning this forever ago, but it is finally only a month away.

We are looking forward to a great time in Moab with a super group of people. Trace

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
It's getting close!
It seems like we started planning this forever ago, but it is finally only a month away.

We are looking forward to a great time in Moab with a super group of people. Trace[/QUOT

Melody and I can hardly wait for your rally. This will be our first time going to the beautiful state of Utah. We think we will enjoy it so much that after we leave your rally we are going down and staying a week at Zion then over to Az. for a week.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
This will also be Kelly and my first trip to Utah as well and we are REALLY getting excited!!

Cant wait to meet new people and have a GREAT time!

Rod

It's getting close!

We are looking forward to a great time in Moab with a super group of people. Trace[/QUOT

Melody and I can hardly wait for your rally. This will be our first time going to the beautiful state of Utah. We think we will enjoy it so much that after we leave your rally we are going down and staying a week at Zion then over to Az. for a week.

It's getting close!

We are looking forward to a great time in Moab with a super group of people. Trace

TandT

Great news! Our very own Len (Roadjunkie), will be entertaining us with his very popular brand of live music, throughout our Moab Rally! Thank you Len!

Also Ron Russell from Titan Disc Brake Systems will be giving a great overview of what they offer, as well as his opinions on tire and brake safety.

Ron spent 40 years in the tire industry. Ron will also be available for free testing of the accuracy of your TPMS sensors.

Trace

TandT

We have a cancellation for our Moab Rally and one space is available as of this posting.

Because we are within a month of our Rally, I am NOT asking the park to hold it for me.

If you are interested in attending our Moab Rally, we would be happy to have you.

Please call the park TODAY and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally group. Ask for Leslie or Janie. Otherwise the spot will be opened to the public.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

Sagerat

Do you have a contact number for the park where the rally will be held? We are interested in the open spot. Thanks so much. Ben and Rhonda Grant

TandT

Ben and Rhonda (Sagerat) will be joining us at our Moab Rally. This will be their first Rally, so please give them a warm welcome. Trace

jbeletti

Ben and Rhonda - welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll have a great time with Trace, Teri and the gang in Moab.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Ben and Rhonda (Sagerat) will be joining us at our Moab Rally. This will be their first Rally, so please give them a warm welcome. Trace

Ben and Rhonda

Glad you was able to make a reservation for the Moab Rally. Looking forward to meeting you. This will be our first Utah rally and 3rd overall rally that we have been to.
You also should consider Trace's other rally up at Heber City. See ya in a few weeks.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

OK Trace, don't you go scaring my people off before I even meet them! lol

Ben and Rhonda,
Have a great time in UT. I wish we could be there too, but there will be lots of people there who will also be in WA and OR for our rallies. Ask all your questions and be careful how many mods you watch, because those end up costing money when you decide you just have to do that to yours too!

Kristy

Sagerat

Thank you all for the nice welcome. We are looking forward to making new friends and seeing some beautiful areas. We are also looking forward to learning from you who have experience in RVing, we hope to ask some good questions and maybe advance our learning curve. Thanks again for the welcome, we are excited to meet you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.