EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trace, we have our reservations coming in on the 14th and leaving on the 19th. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace, we have our reservations coming in on the 14th and leaving on the 19th. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Mike and Edythe,
Thank you, glad you guys are coming. This will be a fun event. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Marty and Theresa, glad you guys will be coming. Thanks for the heads up. :) Trace

TandT

Okay, the holidays are behind us and hopefully the New Year will be a good one for everyone.

When your making vacation plans for the coming year, consider coming to this beautiful spot for a rally.

We are looking forward to a fun time for the first ever Utah Chapter Rally. :) Trace

Last edited:

SD08ER

TandT

Scott & Roxan have confirmation to be in 5/15 out 5/19 (at sun up). We look forward to the first Utah rally.
P. S. Floyd said something about wash Trace, How do I sign up for that? HEHE :cool:

TandT

Scott and Roxan,
We are glad you guys will be there. Looking forward to a great time.

As far as the rig washing goes, I think Floyd said he was going to take care of that for me. ;) Trace

TandT

Craig,
That's great. I'll put you down as confirmed. If you could please PM me with the dates you reserved, I will post them. Thanks, Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

RollingWhiteThunder

Dave & Shelly
TandT,
RoadJunkie talked us into coming to your Rally instead of going to the one in Colorado Springs, so we have reservations on 5/14 - 5/19 at your Rally. We look forward to meeting everyone and glad to be part of your first Rally. We have property in New Harmony and plan on retiring there soon, so I guess we will become part of the Utah chapter when we move.
Thanks, Dave & Shelly

TandT

Dave and Shelly,
Outstanding, glad you guys are coming. I'll mark your dates down.
We look forward to meeting you guys and having you in the Utah Chapter. Thanks, Trace

Wmnmy

Okay Trace Mary and I are booked for 15th may to 17th with our group and they said we are all in pull thru sites see you there...

TandT

Okay Trace Mary and I are booked for 15th may to 17th with our group and they said we are all in pull thru sites see you there...

William,
Cool, got you covered. Looking forward to it. Trace

TandT

Just added Rddocatt to our rally. Thank you Rick and Sandy. Trace

TandT

UPDATE,
For those attending the rally, I am ordering 100% cotton silk screen print tee shirts to celebrate the first ever Heartland Owners Club Utah Chapter Rally. (I am also duplicating this info on the first post)

They will be Gildan-Ultra, high quality 6.1 oz. shirts. I am informed by the supplier that they run true to size.
The prices are as follows;
$10 each for Small thru X-Large.
$12 each for 2X thru 5X.

It will be similar to the one shown in the pictures.

If you are interested in purchasing shirts for this rally, please PM or e-mail me with your quantity and sizes.
I will reply with instructions on payment.

I will also try to contact members attending by e-mail.

FYI, there are only about 6-7 sites left for this scenic event. If your on the fence, we would be happy to have you join us. It would be a good time to make your reservation before they are gone.:)

Thanks and we are looking forward to a great rally. Trace and Teri

Attachments

• 2014-02-15 14.38.46 (2) redo.jpg
    2014-02-15 14.38.46 (2) redo.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 2014-02-15 14.39.10 (2).jpg
    2014-02-15 14.39.10 (2).jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Gaffer

Hi Trace,
Really cool shirt! Wish we could make your rally. You guys are going to have a great time!! Looks like we will have our new Heartland rv just in time for the Oregon rally. Oh well...hope to see Utah in the near future! It's such a beautiful state.
Karol and PJ
UPDATE,
For those attending the rally, I am ordering 100% cotton silk screened tee shirts to celebrate the first ever Heartland Owners Club Utah Chapter Rally. (I am also duplicating this info on the first post)

They will be Gildan Ultra high quality 6.1 oz. shirts. I am informed by the supplier that they run true to size.
The prices are as follows;
$10 each for Small thru X-Large.
$12 each for 2X thru 5X.

It will be similar to the one shown in the pictures.

If you are interested in purchasing shirts for this rally, please PM or e-mail me with your quantity and sizes.
I will reply with instructions on payment.

I will also try to contact members attending by e-mail.

FYI, there are only about 6-7 sites left for this scenic event. If your on the fence, we would be happy to have you join us. It would be a good time to make your reservation before they are gone.:)

Thanks and we are looking forward to a great rally. Trace and Teri

Status
Not open for further replies.