EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just added, MTPockets, coming all the way from Florida. Thank you Terry and June. Looking forward to it. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Hi Trace,
Really cool shirt! Wish we could make your rally. You guys are going to have a great time!! Looks like we will have our new Heartland rv just in time for the Oregon rally. Oh well...hope to see Utah in the near future! It's such a beautiful state.
Karol and PJ

PJ and Karol,
You are more than welcome to come to Utah anytime. Come over soon and show off that new rig. Trace

Last edited:

MTPockets

Just a heads up if anyone else made their reservation on the campground web site like we did. We selected from their site dates of May 15 "through" May 18 .... That word "through" implies to me it includes the night of the 18th. My confirmation came back with departure of the 18th. I've added the 18th, so no problem, but I didn't notice at first and wanted to pass it on----- FYI

BandKDen

Karen and I have our reservations. Arriving the 15th and departing on the 18th.
two t-shirts (1) L and (1) S
Membership #2462

TandT

Karen and I have our reservations. Arriving the 15th and departing on the 18th.
two t-shirts (1) L and (1) S
Membership #2462

Bob,
Outstanding, this is shaping up to be a great rally. I will mark you guys down. Thanks, Trace

TandT

Just added (rmeyer), Roger and Judy, thank you.

Wow, the rally is really shaping up nicely. Trace

TandT

Currently we have three of the original twenty reserved spots still available.

When we have the last of these reserved, I will call the park about possibly adding more.
At this point it is an unknown as to whether we can add more spaces. With that in mind, it would be best to get one while these are still available. :) Trace

RoadJunkie

I had better call, but I hate to take up a space if someone else may need one. Sounds like it may be tight.

CRMungle

Trace put me and Ronnette down for coming. We will arrive on the 14th and leave the morning of the 19th. We would like two large t-shirts. See you then.

TandT

Trace put me and Ronnette down for coming. We will arrive on the 14th and leave the morning of the 19th. We would like two large t-shirts. See you then.

Charlie,
Excellent, will do. We look forward to seeing you guys again and I will mark your shirt order down. Trace

TandT

Just a reminder to all, April 15 is the absolute deadline for the park to hold our available sites for this rally.

The park has (3) full hook-up, 30 Amp, back-in sites for our group.
These are level concrete pad sites with full amenities. These sites run just a few feet shorter in length. Weather is usually mild at this time of year, so two A/C's would not normally not be needed.

The manager says there is plenty of room to run our wheels a little closer the back of the pad and hang just slightly over the open grass lawn area, if we need to.

Please PM me or post to this thread, after you have made your reservation.

If you would like rally shirts, (see first post) please include your quantity and sizes. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I sincerely hope no one has to cancel, but in the event that you do, please contact me first if possible.

It seems there is currently a glitch in the resort's computer system that throws the newly available site back into a vacant site pool.
It could be given to someone else rather than being put back into our group of held sites. They are working to fix the problem.

A few sites are still available until April 15. Please make your reservation with the park asap. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

UPDATE; 3/22/14

The resort just had a website makeover with a slightly different web address. I apologize if the link in the first post failed to work. I have updated it (HERE) and in the first post.
If you have been thinking about visiting beautiful southern Utah, take a look.

We have one 30Amp space remaining for our rally. This will be held until April 15th.

Weather is usually mild at this time of year and there should be no need to run two A/C's.
Therefore 30Amp service should be adequate.

Please post to this thread or PM me if you reserve with the park. This will be a really great rally at a good time of year. Trace

jbeletti

Trace,

I just looked at your t-shirt proofs. That 3D lettering looks great! Cost is amazing if shirts turn out as good as the proofs.

SD08ER

With all this talk about Drinking I think we just need to get this party started. Come on May 15:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.