EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I know everyone will begin traveling in the next few days, so just a reminder to take your time and travel safe. There is a minor slow-down coming from the south thru Virgin Gorge on I-15, due to construction. Not too bad though.

Teri and I will be arriving on Wednesday at ZRR.

See everyone soon! Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

I am changing the oil in the truck prior to the big trip! Hope I have enough tread on my truck tires, Trace. Looking forward to the inaugural rally for Utah!

TandT

I am changing the oil in the truck prior to the big trip! Hope I have enough tread on my truck tires, Trace. Looking forward to the inaugural rally for Utah!

Len,
If you get tired, make sure you pull over. Safety first! Trace

RoadJunkie

Hey Floyd, that bottle of Patron is but a memory now, well, more accurately, a lost memory...I think. I do remember the first shots, however...yummy!

TandT

Teri and I are leaving Kanab tomorrow AM, to motor over to Virgin.

We will be staying in a temp space at ZRR tomorrow night and then we will be moving to our permanent space for the duration of the rally. Travel safe and we will see everyone there! Trace

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trace, we are bringing some firewood and we are planning to cook pancakes one morning. If anyone wants to bring other stuff to go with it, we can cook that too. We hope to be there around 3 tomorrow.

TandT

Thirteen rigs in already! Six more coming in tomorrow, with one more on Friday.
Perfect weather, great RV park with Heartland friends. Life is good. Trace

jbeletti

Thirteen rigs in already! Six more coming in tomorrow, with one more on Friday.
Perfect weather, great RV park with Heartland friends. Life is good. Trace

Wow Trace - sounds like a good sized rally. Have a great time!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, waiting for Pat to get home. I think we will leave tonight...will be a bit cooler. Will probably stay the night at state line. I guess check-in time is 12, so we will have to take our time in the morning. Probably a 3 hr drive from state line. We could stop at the Wally World in Hurricane if you need anything....call Pat if you do. It is HOT here...over 100* and no breeze. See ya tomorrow.

TandT

Bob,
We've had the brass band queued up and waiting for you since 6AM. :) Trace

Wmnmy

Trace and Teri , Mary konan ,Jack an I had a great time at your first Utah rally looking forward to many more to come thanks all for the conversation and friendship see you soon our next rally will be on Jackson us workin folks gotta plan out ahead lol everyone at the rally was awesome its nice to have friends outside of vegas lol anyway thanks to all of you Will-Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.