EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

wino2

Congratulations to Trace &Teri the Utah Chapter Leaders for an outstanding rally! Well planned out, good friends (both old and new) We really enjoyed ourselves, and are looking forward to seeing many more sites in Utah. Thanks to, for everyone that attended.

Almost forgot to mention, the entertainment was great! :cool:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Teri, thanks for all your hard work on the rally. Oh and tell Trace thanks for helping you too!! Lol!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, what an amazing first chapter rally, with a really great group of people!

I am amazed at the contributions by everyone, from wonderful food, to rally gifts and the lending of helping hands. Thank you!

Everyone really pulled together to make it a great success.

A special thanks to my great wife Teri, Floyd and Wayne for cooking the entrees. Mike, Liz, Sue and others for helping hands everywhere.

Thanks to,
Len, for playing his brand of awesome live music at our potluck dinner.

To Gary, for documenting the whole gig with outstanding photos.

Already looking forward to our next rally planned for Moab in 2015 (and possibly one before that) ....................stay tuned. Trace

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

I was sorry to have the rally end! There was a great group of people with T&T thinking of every detail to make this a wonderful time. Great job you two! We are lucky you guys agreed to be the Utah Chapter Leaders. It was so good to see old friends and enjoyed meeting some new ones. Good to be home now, we spent several hours cleaning off all the bugs from the trip! Thanks again and perhaps we'll see everyone at the next rally.

neilandnanci

This was such a wonderful rally and so much fun. Trace and Teri, Thank you so much for making your 1st rally a huge success. We were sorry it was over. Food was terrific and such great entertainment from Len. We hated the evening to end. Can't wait for the next rally. Again thank you so much.

Rddocatt

Trace and Terri,
This was one of the best rallys we have attended. Well organized, friendly, and alot of fun. Great pot luck with Lynn doing the entertainment. Then Larry and Liz( aka LUCY) dancin for the Stars was great. KUDO to all and especally you 2
GREAT JOB!!

TandT

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

It's really all of you that came out to support this rally, that made it work. Without you, I'm just sitting by myself in a campground somewhere, cryin' in my beer.:)

So a big thank you, to all of you!

We are already starting to plan the next one. Trace

Gaffer

Wow, what an amazing first chapter rally, with a really great group of people!

I am amazed at the contributions by everyone, from wonderful food, to rally gifts and the lending of helping hands. Thank you!

Everyone really pulled together to make it a great success.

A special thanks to my great wife Teri, Floyd and Wayne for cooking the entrees. Mike, Liz, Sue and others for helping hands everywhere.

Thanks to,
Len, for playing his brand of awesome live music at our potluck dinner.

To Gary, for documenting the whole gig with outstanding photos.

Already looking forward to our next rally planned for Moab in 2015 (and possibly one before that) ....................stay tuned. Trace

Moab? Cool! Don't know if I will have Karol follow down in the jeep or rent one when we get there.

SD08ER

TandT
Great rally. Was nice seeing old and meeting new friends. With all great food and with Len entertainment, that was the best pot luck we have been to. Hope to see every body at the next rally.

sandman

Hey Trace and Terri, just wanted to thank you guys for a great rally. looking forward to the next one and to seeing you guys soon. it was wonderful to see all of our friends and meeting new one everybody take care hope to see you all soon.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace and Teri, you guys out did yourselves with this rally. Len, you made the potluck special. Mike, your Monday breakfast was great. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones was the best. HL people are the best people to hand out with.

BTW Trace.....glass coffee cups are now off limits for you. Hope your finger is getting well.

Bob and Pat

TandT

Here is a group picture from the rally. What a great looking group!

I am working on posting all the pictures to the gallery section. I will let everyone know when it has been completed. Trace

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 70

wino2

Wow! I don't know if I would hang out with such a motley crew.;) Great picture and good memories!

TandT

FOR THOSE WHO ATTENDED THIS RALLY THAT WOULD LIKE BADGE HANGERS, HERE IS THE (LINK).

This will take you to Too Crazy Ladies, thru the Heartland tab. When the page pops up, just put "FIRST UTAH RALLY" in the first line window and click on "add to cart". If you want two hangers, simply repeat the process and hit "add to cart" again. Fill in your billing info and you are done.
Beth at TCL will know what to do from there, as we have discussed what the hanger will actually say.

If you have any questions regarding this process, please PM or e-mail me. Trace

(Wayne, I resemble that remark :eek:)

RollingWhiteThunder

Dave & Shelly
We would like to thank T&T and everyone else at the rally. This was our first rally and everyone made us feel very welcome. T&T really went beyond and hosted a great rally. We are looking forward to the next rally and seeing all the wonderful people that we met.

Thanks so much to everyone for a fun rally.

TandT

Dave and Shelly,
Thank you for coming. It was great to meet you guys. We look forward to seeing you down the road. Trace

RoadJunkie

Dave and Shelly: You are no longer rally virgins, you are now Virgin rally-ers. It was great to see you guys and glad you made it home safe and sound. Keep in touch and hope to see you guys soon. By the way, text us the link for the coolers. It's probably too late for the purpose we discussed, but might want one for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.