EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Luray - 6/10/2016 to 6/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Eric,
Directions??? South on 340 from Front Royal or East from I81 on 211??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Either will work. I use 340 just because it's shorter for me.

funlabs

Dick and I will do shirts if others want them..1 XL and 1 XXL. We did something to day that I never wanted to do. We are now the proud owners of a Ram 3500 Mega Cab Dually. We have our eye on a new Big Country, probably in the fall.

travelin2

Either will work. I use 340 just because it's shorter for me.

Good. That would have been my choice unless someone nixed it
Been to Front Royal pre-5er days to travel Skyline Drive..
Thx

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Good. That would have been my choice unless someone nixed it
Been to Front Royal pre-5er days to travel Skyline Drive..
Thx

Looks like we will be coming 522 into Winchester. Then 81 south to 66. Then 66 over to Front Royal. 340 south from there. Looks like the most direct route for us.

- - - Updated - - -

We are now the proud owners of a Ram 3500 Mega Cab Dually. We have our eye on a new Big Country, probably in the fall.

Can't wait to see the new RAM.....

travelin2

Looks like we will be coming 522 into Winchester. Then 81 south to 66. Then 66 over to Front Royal. 340 south from there. Looks like the most direct route for us.....

We came down 522 after crossing MD from your rally last fall. Once you get close to Winchester, jump on 37 to bypass winchester. It dumps you onto 81 south of town.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We came down 522 after crossing MD from your rally last fall. Once you get close to Winchester, jump on 37 to bypass winchester. It dumps you onto 81 south of town.

Yep, there's a Sheetz convenience store at the intersection of 522 & 37 that we used to stop all the time. Won't attempted to get in there now with this trailer.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK! The news of the day is that we have received enough input to make the decision to go ahead with a rally T shirt. Timing however will be extremely short. I MUST have the order placed NLT 26 May, which means there are just 2 weeks remaining to get you information to me. If we can get the order count to at least 40, the price per T shirt will be between $10 and $11.

This is what I need. How many T shirts you want, and the sizes you need. Standard T shirt sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge. There may be a small increase in price for those above XXLarge.

I have noted the count and size from those that have already posted. I will in the near future add to post #1 the attendance list which will include by your name an annotation for T shirts.

Hope to hear back from you soon. Also if you haven't yet made campground reservations to attend the Virginia Chapter Rally, there is still time and space for you to do so. We would love for you to come, just post your dates and site if it is given and include your T shirt order.

T Shirt order deadline: 26 May 2016.

'Lil Guy'

I hate to make plans and then change them but we will be unable to make the rally due to the wives eye injection schedule. She has to get another injection on the 24th of June so we are putting off our trip north until then. Our 1st rally stop will now be in New Holland, PA. Again, sorry for the cancellation and hope to still meet some of you at the other rallies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
I hate to make plans and then change them but we will be unable to make the rally due to the wives eye injection schedule. She has to get another injection on the 24th of June so we are putting off our trip north until then. Our 1st rally stop will now be in New Holland, PA. Again, sorry for the cancellation and hope to still meet some of you at the other rallies.

We will miss you but fully understand. We hope that the injections are successful and that all will go well for Debbie. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Not sure if my earlier t-shirt order email went through, so this may be a duplicate. The Zinter's will take an XL and XXXL t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.