EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Anacortes - 7/22/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulh

Doug & Doris - Please put us down for golf on Thursday. Looking foward to it, it's been awhile.

NorthCal Bob

I haven't played golf in a while but would be interested in joining will be bringing my clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just noticed, we're not arriving till Thursday so won't be able to golf thatday. TY anyway.

RVFun4Us

Doug and Doris,

Unfortunately we have to cancel our Silverton and Anacortes trips. Sheri's mom is in the hospital and will need after-care when she is released. We will have our hands full with all that. So hopefully you have another party that can grab our spot. I will call Toutle River and Fidalgo Bay and let them know. Thanks and have fun at the rally.

Bob and Sheri Dolan

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Sheri,

Very sorry to hear that Sheri's mom is in the hospital and that you need to cancel the rallies! However, we totally understand. Sending good thoughts to you both and Sheri's mom.

We'll miss you and hope to meet up sometime in the near future.

Doris

Sonja

So looking forward to Anecortes, visiting, and having fun. Please put me down for golf. Sonja

Grampafish

I'm sorry to report that two more have had to cancel. PJ & Karol and Sonja & Julie will be unable to attend. They were to be in sites 66 and 21. If anyone would like to move, contact the resort quickly.

Grampafish

Update on golf at Eaglemont: I will try to book tee times for Friday rather than Thursday. A Friday tee time will allow anyone arriving in Anacortes on Thursday to play! Unless you are a member, you are only allowed to reserve 7 days in advance. I won't know until the end of the week whether we can get on Friday morning. I'll post on this thread at the end of the week to confirm whether we will be able to play Friday or whether it will still be Thursday.

MRBailey

I'm sorry to report that two more have had to cancel. PJ & Karol and Sonja & Julie will be unable to attend. They were to be in sites 66 and 21. If anyone would like to move, contact the resort quickly.

Is there a specific person I could talk to so we could move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RottsNScotts

I called at 1 pm; both cancelled sites are taken and all they have left is a 38' site. Of course, my rig is 45'. :-(

MRBailey

Janet, I just sent you a message, check your inbox. I would totally be willing to move us back and shimmy into the 38ft spot if it is still available and give you site 60? It's a 43ft spot?

RottsNScotts

Thanks Matt! I just left them a phone message asking if I would fit well enough in 60. It would be awesome if it works out!

MRBailey

I just called and they are going to switch Janet to site 60 and we are back in 52. So glad we could make that work and the stars aligned! We just saw Ms. Janet, Abby and Boomer at Ocean Breeze.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
That is great news Janet. See you there!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for doing this Matt and Robin! You guys are awesome!

Rod

I just called and they are going to switch Janet to site 60 and we are back in 52. So glad we could make that work and the stars aligned! We just saw Ms. Janet, Abby and Boomer at Ocean Breeze.

MRBailey

We loved being helpful! We all got lucky!! see you soon! You all rock as well.

RottsNScotts

I teased Debbie, the one who took my info, that they will need to order an extra large shoehorn to get my rig in. She said we all were going to be a bit snug over there. I told her it was okay, we were all good friends. She said we were going to be even BETTER friends by the end of the weekend! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.