EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thanks guys, we hope to see you both again soon. Especially since you guys also have a KM membership! There is a camp out scheduled for the Red Wine and Chocolate Festival valentines weekend- great time! Hopefully you can make it there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Hi Rod & Kelly,
Just posted to the facebook pages, as requested. Also Dan put together his new BBQ, and l love my new lamp!

Sally

Dan and Sally, thank you again for making the trek up we were thrilled to see you. Looking forward to the next time we can get together. We are still trying to make it work to head to Jackson in September hopefully we'll see you there!

WeRWilsons

Dear Rod and Kelly,

Just wanted to take a few momemts to say THANK YOU so much for an outstanding Rally. It was our first time ever to visit the State of Washington and your efforts at planning such a great rally made it truly memorable. We will not soon forget how hard you worked and the thought you both put into this rally to insure it was as much fun as possible.

We would also like to thank you for arranging RnR RV for their advice and work. They were great and we will be sure to send them a thank you on their FB page. In fact every activity you planned was fun...we especially enjoyed the Wine Tasting outing and the delicious buffet dinner. The caravan to Portland was a great idea and allowed us time to explore the Portland area as well....another place we have not spent much time in.

We would both like to acknowledge how great the group of attendees were and so nice to meet. There were so many new incredible people we had an opportunity to meet, get to know and socialize with that we feel as though our Heartland circle of friends has grown in a meaningful way.

Lastly, Linda and I would both like to congratulate you and Kelly for being named the new Pacific Regional Directors...a title and responsibility you both richly deserve. We look forward to seeing you both again...hopefully soon...and if you ever need help with anything that would assist you in carrying out your duties or if you ever need a place to stop over in the Central Valley of California you are always welcome here.

Sincerely,

Anthony & Linda Wilson (WeRWilsons)
with --Kelsey "The Shi-Poo Pugle" and Kenzie "The Cav-Shihtz-Poo"

For20hunter

HAHAHA...Love your dog pedigrees is your signature line!

You hit the nail on the head about making life long meaningful friendships, that's exactly our experience too at the rally's we have been part of. Thank you Tony and Linda for making the trek north, we look forward to seeing you down the road and trust me, we will be calling on you and taking you up on the offer to help out in the future. Safe travels!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod and Kelly,

Wow - where to start. What a great time we had driving up thru Washington. It was our first trip up and it won't be our last. We enjoyed meeting everyone and started missing everyone when the convoy left to head to the Oregon rally.

The potluck was so good, the pulled pork was the bomb. The wash and wax crew did a wonderful job. The truck and trailer never looked so good. I almost hated to drive it. The seminar put on by RnR RV were very informative and I enjoyed listening to them.

The wine tasting was fun and the food trays were delicious. The hand built log cabin that was used for the tasting room was something to marvel at. A BIG THANK YOU to Rod and Kelly and all the Heartlanders who made this rally special.

Lastly we would like to thank Jim and Nancy Beletti for taking time out of their busy schedule to come and join us. Always a pleasure to see them.

Chuck and Donna Hale

For20hunter

Chuck and Donna,

Thank you very much for the kind words and for traveling so far to attend our Rally! We had a BLAST and are really happy you guys liked it and had a good time as well. It is the Heartlanders like you guys that make the rallies a success, so THANK YOU BOTH! Kelly and I had a "HALE" of a good time!!

Kelly and I would also like to echo your sentiment about Jim and Nancy making time out of their busy lives to fly across the US to attend the Washington and Oregon Rallies. What an honor!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.